PS3-TLOU Left Behind

The Walking Dead S2E2 Hits PS3 Tuesday, Watch the New Trailer

Laura Perusco's Avatar + Posted by Laura Perusco on Feb 27, 2014 // Community Lead, Telltale Games

The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 2

We know a lot of you folks have been wondering what’s next for Clementine in The Walking Dead: Season Two… and we’re ready to share! Check out this all-new Episode 2 trailer for a peek at some of the tough situations ‘A House Divided’ has coming up.

There’s some real star talent in this episode. Besides BAFTA-nominated Melissa Hutchison (voice of Clementine), we have Scott Porter of ‘Friday Night Lights’ and ‘Hart of Dixie’ fame as Luke, and Michael Madsen from ‘Reservoir Dogs’ (and many other things) as the mysterious Carver.

So who is Carver, and what does he want? What will the group find in the mountains? You won’t have to wait long to find out now – Episode 2 is set to release for PlayStation 3 in North America on Tuesday, March 4th (that’s next week)!

We’re also pleased to say that the PS Vita version of The Walking Dead: Season Two is tracking for release towards the end of March. Episode 1 and Episode 2 will both be available at launch, along with a Season Pass option.

The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 2

The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 2The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 2

We don’t want to say too much more about this upcoming episode for fear of spoiling the great moments we want you to discover for yourself, but we’ll leave you with this one tip: if you haven’t yet played ‘400 Days’ (The Walking Dead: Season One DLC), you should definitely check that out before ‘A House Divided’ lands next week…

Thanks for reading, and as ever, let us know your thoughts in the comments!

+ Kinkoman1337 on February 27th, 2014 at 6:11 am said:

Sweet can’t wait, the first episode was so good!

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 8:19 am said:

Sweet, we can’t wait to share Episode 2 with you!

+ elchicarron on February 27th, 2014 at 6:13 am said:

Mala suerte que no tenga una PS3.

+ jhernandez360 on February 27th, 2014 at 6:13 am said:

Why isn’t this cross buy???

+ unbornsoldier on February 27th, 2014 at 6:19 am said:

Looking forward to this.Loving the new season so far.

Took long enough lol but worth the wait.

+ croze__ on February 27th, 2014 at 6:21 am said:

Nice I’m double dipping and getting the vita version as well. Is there only a day or so delay on the EU release? Also please bring wolf among us to vita/ps4.

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 8:20 am said:

We don’t yet have a release window, but we’ve confirmed that The Wolf Among Us will be coming to PlayStation Vita. :)

+ RE_Player on February 27th, 2014 at 6:32 am said:

Just bought it on sale so this is great. Still looking forward to the Vita version as I played the original on both PS3 and Vita.

+ allnewfie on February 27th, 2014 at 6:37 am said:

oh, cant wait to get this for vita, loved last season

+ PhylteR on February 27th, 2014 at 6:39 am said:

Great game. Will buy the season pass this week. But please, you have to fix or create a better engine. TWD and TWAU are full of glitches, freezes and etc.

+ Mando44646 on February 27th, 2014 at 6:59 am said:

can’t wait! Though I wish I could play your games on my current gen consoles (PS4 or Vita) instead of using the last gen console

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 8:22 am said:

The Walking Dead: Season Two is tracking for release on PlayStation Vita towards the end of March!

+ Gorvi on February 27th, 2014 at 7:04 am said:

Great news on the Vita version. Will subsequent episodes hit day and date with the other platforms? Any news on The Wolf Among Us on Vita?

+ akisuo on February 27th, 2014 at 7:36 am said:

Sweet. I look forward to diving into episode 1 and 2 at the end of next month for my vita. =)

+ JTruF210 on February 27th, 2014 at 7:38 am said:

I was waiting for the Vita or PS4 version (for TWAU as well), but with the current sell with the PS Plus price I couldn’t resist.

Kind of sucks that the incredible delay of getting the game of Vita is probably going to cannabalize its sells, especially since the season pass has already been discounted on multiple occasions across other platforms.

Hopefully you guys can offer some kind of cross-buy/cross-save functionality once the Vita (and PS4?) version drops.

Anyway, games are looking great, cant wait to play through the new eps.

+ sifi32 on February 27th, 2014 at 7:44 am said:

Fantastic. Currently playing through season 1 on the Vita and absolutely loving it. Just finished chapter 2 last night and thought it was amazing. Real twist and turns that I didn’t see coming. And playing with headphones really adds to the atmosphere. Can’t wait for this.

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 8:27 am said:

Wow, awesome to hear you’re just discovering Season One for the first time! Definitely finish that up before starting in on Season Two if you can… I think you’ll be glad you did. :)

+ Vorlon on February 27th, 2014 at 9:21 am said:

Great to hear about the Vita version but will the game remember the choices I made in season 1? I ask this because the statistics concerning my choices did not appear correctly at the end of each chapter (seemed bugged). The PS3 version did not have that problem.

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:33 pm said:

As long as you still have your Season One save file on your PS Vita, you should be fine.

+ MakoSoul on February 27th, 2014 at 10:19 am said:

Yes! Can’t wait to play episode 2!

+ DarthDanMan on February 27th, 2014 at 10:19 am said:

Will there be cross-save between the Vita and PS3?

+ DoTheKiller91 on February 27th, 2014 at 10:28 am said:

Good, bring it on! I just can’t get enough of zombies!

+ iamkoza on February 27th, 2014 at 10:32 am said:

Good news on the Vita version…. will choice made in season 1 carry over to season two on VITA?? if not I may as well buy this for PS3 since it is on sale this week…. Also, anyway you can offer the season 2 season pass to Vita owners at the discounted rate this week as well??

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

If you played Season One on PS Vita and you still have your save file, then yes – your Season One choices should carry over to Season Two.

+ BlueBl1zzard on February 27th, 2014 at 10:42 am said:

I’m both looking forward to ep. 2 and at the same time, I’m a little nervous. The first episode had some really tense moments, I don’t want anything to happen to my Clementine!

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:41 pm said:

Personally, I think this episode is even MORE tense, especially when… well, I’ll let you find out for yourself. ;)

+ darkfennec69 on February 27th, 2014 at 10:46 am said:

My birthday is next Tuesday! Sweet gift from Tell Tale!! Thanks!!

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:41 pm said:

Oh hey, happy birthday for Tuesday! :)

+ DragonIrons on February 27th, 2014 at 11:03 am said:

Is there some reason you’re incapable of releasing an entire season at once? It’s like you’re chopping a game up into five different tiny parts and releasing them a little bit at a time. That’s what you did with Season 1… which I did buy one at a time digitally…. THEN the GOTY version came out on DISC, WITH 400 days. All of Season one on one disc… it’s like .. wow… an entire game (what a concept huh?).

I bet I’m not the only person who’s not giving you another dime until Season 2 is out on disc in full. Should save yourselves and us the hassle and just wait till an entire “season” is done and released on actual discs (that most of us gamers still like to buy instead of digital copies we may lose one day).

+ DragonIrons on February 27th, 2014 at 11:04 am said:

um… #20….. you typically buy yourself your own b-day gifts? lol happy b-day btw.

+ iREVOLTER on February 27th, 2014 at 11:11 am said:

Sweet! Can’t wait to play it, want even more episodes rather sooner than later. Please :)

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:44 pm said:

We’ll do our best! The wait for Episode 3 will almost certainly be shorter. :)

+ TAWCOOOOKIE on February 27th, 2014 at 11:13 am said:

Is there any news on the platinum trophy? Or is this going to be like Back to The Future, and only the disc version will have it?

+ a_striped_lombax on February 27th, 2014 at 12:21 pm said:

Will this be released/upgraded for the PS4 before all episodes are out? Will Tales for the Borderlands be released PS4? I love the games to pieces, but the PS3 makes playing them a labor of love.

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:51 pm said:

We haven’t announced any plans for PlayStation 4 yet, but we’re definitely interested in the platform!

+ tusunami on February 27th, 2014 at 12:26 pm said:

OMG I think I better get that season pass now. What a game walking dead!!!!!!!!!

+ cowboy828 on February 27th, 2014 at 12:31 pm said:

Will the ps3 version be cross buy for to the ps vita version?

Laura Perusco's Avatar

+ Laura Perusco on February 27th, 2014 at 12:52 pm said:

The PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions will be separate purchases.

+ BlueBl1zzard on February 27th, 2014 at 12:52 pm said:

@DragonIrons They’ve interviewed some of the guys from TellTale on the PS Blogcast before, and they explained their reasoning behind releasing this game episodically. Part of it has to do with taking the statistics of the choices made and looking at what players did in certain situations, or how they felt towards certain characters, etc. They use that info to partially help design some of the future episodes (such as giving you a little more time to spend with a particular character if most players did not like him/her in previous episodes for example).

+ BlueBl1zzard on February 27th, 2014 at 1:53 pm said:

@ Laura Perusco hahaha yup : )

I love you guys’ take on the Walkind Dead franchise (it was the game that got me interested in the show in the first place).

I also picked up the Wolf Among Us season pass sometime back, but have yet to try it out. But since it’s coming from Telltale I’m expecting some great stuff there as well.

+ ToFeY on February 27th, 2014 at 2:27 pm said:

yeah sure finally might i add but i decided to play it when all the episodes are out because waiting for a new episode is a pain in the @$$ thing to do since we gotta wait like 3 months for a new one.

+ dkarlowicz10 on February 27th, 2014 at 2:36 pm said:

I love your games. I have pretty much all of them on my PC. I bought the Walking Dead Season 1 on PS3 and on Vita. I find these games better on the Vita and I am excited for Season 2 and Wolf Among Us. Any chance of bringing the older Telltale games to the Vita? For example: Monkey Island, Sam and Max or Back to the Future? or how about Hector?

+ Doc_Tury on February 27th, 2014 at 6:03 pm said:

Great news! Fables: The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2 are so far my two favorite games of 2014! Can’t wait to play episode 2!

+ genius527 on February 27th, 2014 at 6:14 pm said:

Ok the Walking Dead season one gets on my nerves sorry I downloaded this game on my ps3 and now I barely know how to play it now, so I don’t know if i’m gonna get walking dead season two so yep don’t know man.

+ SavoyPrime on February 27th, 2014 at 6:27 pm said:

Ooooohhh yeesssss. *in Paul Bearer’s voice*

+ DaDuk on February 28th, 2014 at 1:05 pm said:

Now we just need it on PS4 as well I will buy again own, Pc/Ps3/vita editions of season 1.