PS4-The Order

The Walking Dead Pinball Out Today

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar + Posted by Bobby Loertscher on Aug 26, 2014 // Community Manager, Zen Studios

It’s finally here! Today you can download the highly anticipated pinball table based on The Walking Dead by Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman for Zen Pinball 2 on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita!

Featuring voice work from the cast of the first season of Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead, as well as art from the game, you’ll relive key moments and make choices throughout each of Season One’s five episodes. With recognizable locations from Clementine’s treehouse and Everett’s pharmacy in Macon down to the walker-infested streets of Savannah, this new table brings the excitement and suspense that you loved in the original adventure game.

Zen Pinball 2: The Walking Dead

Zen Pinball 2: The Walking DeadZen Pinball 2: The Walking Dead

Reminder: As with all Zen Pinball 2 content, be sure to purchase the table on PS3 or PS Vita first, then import to PS4 if you’d like to play on multiple platforms! See you on the leaderboards!

+ FifthDream on August 26th, 2014 at 9:38 am said:

I will have to get this and play it a bunch tonight. Nice.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:04 am said:

Thanks! Let us know what you think :)

+ StealthReborn– on August 26th, 2014 at 9:43 am said:

I was just going to double check and make sure that if I bought the PS3 version, I’d get the Vita and PS4 version free. But….there’s a nice little sentence at the very end I see that answers my question. ^_^

Looking forward to picking this up. Haven’t played Zen Pinball in awhile. (Shame on me I know!)

Thanks Bobby and Zen. =)

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:04 am said:

Thank you! Glad I could help :) Let us know what you think once you have a chance to play!

+ johnnyp70 on August 26th, 2014 at 9:49 am said:

Hi Bobby,

Just wanted to let you know that I am grabbing it the second it’s live on the store! Keep up the great work Zen Studios!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:20 am said:

Thank you so much!!

+ saab01 on August 26th, 2014 at 9:53 am said:

Looking good cant wait to play this tomorrow.

+ Thwip on August 26th, 2014 at 10:07 am said:

I’ve really got to stop giving you guys my money, but I can’t, you keep releasing tables I want.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:25 am said:

Hahaha well thank you! We have lots more in the works! :)

+ CJtrueblue on August 26th, 2014 at 10:18 am said:

Been watching the twitch feed and this table looks awesome…. can’t wait

+ CJtrueblue on August 26th, 2014 at 10:21 am said:

Barbie, got any codes for the loyal Zen customers? ;)

+ OStonebenotSO on August 26th, 2014 at 10:30 am said:

Looks pretty damn good. Always can use some more pinball.

Will there ever be an option to play Zen tables with adjustable lighting effects, like a brightly lit, or night mode, dimly lit etc, like how some of the tables now dim after a ball drain, or mission etc?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:45 am said:

Nothing like that planned at the moment, but thanks for the suggestion! :)

+ Budapesti on August 26th, 2014 at 10:43 am said:

Can’t wait to try this out. Loved the Guardians of the Galaxy table, and this looks even better.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on August 26th, 2014 at 10:44 am said:

Let us know how you like it once you get a chance to check it out :)

+ djcoda on August 26th, 2014 at 10:57 am said:

Getting this either way but was just wondering if the price is going to be $2.99.

+ djcoda on August 26th, 2014 at 11:08 am said:

Also I haven’t gotten around to watching this series yet. Will playing this ruin season one for me. If so this will definitely light a fire under my arse.

+ plaztiksyke on August 26th, 2014 at 11:12 am said:

now that PS4 will output 1080p stereoscopic 3D (with last firmware update), when will Zen Pinball 2 support native 1080p output for 3DTVs?

looking forward to trying Walking Dead table. great to see so many games on PlayStation that feature great female characters.

hopefully Sont gives you guys the rights to do a Ghostbusters table soon :)

+ jim488 on August 26th, 2014 at 11:20 am said:

woohoo! i currently hold the single play all-time high schore on guardians of the galaxy, 978,065,617… so we know what the rest of my day will consist of, once this bad boy hits the store. here’s to the 40 and over pinball gamers out there! 44 and still gettin’ my pinfall fix thanks to zen! keep at it, u guys. u have my support, always!

+ jim488 on August 26th, 2014 at 12:15 pm said:

i should’ve clarified… for the ps4.

+ Rez33 on August 26th, 2014 at 12:19 pm said:

Excellent! Thanks for the exciting update, Bobby! Definitely looking forward to playing this!

+ Darth_NODlike on August 26th, 2014 at 12:27 pm said:

The table looks sweet! Thanks for continuing to make fantastic pinball tables and taking my money!

+ tusunami on August 26th, 2014 at 12:35 pm said:

I will get this as soon as I get my credit from buying all 4 play games this summer this will be most fun to play and challenge friends on those leader boards!!!!!!

+ punkmusic2009 on August 26th, 2014 at 12:48 pm said:

gta 5 owners that own gta 5 for ps3 ps4 and xbox 360 you can now transfer your carter and saved data to xbox one now Microsoft just anuced it today but the thing I don’t understand is I tought sony and xbox is in battle how can the 2 come up with agreement to come together to alow this

+ RE_Player on August 26th, 2014 at 12:49 pm said:

Will buy as soon as I buy a PSN card either tonight or tomorrow.

+ Green-Elf on August 26th, 2014 at 1:14 pm said:

Oh, Hell yeah!

+ Green-Elf on August 26th, 2014 at 1:18 pm said:

#18:

WTF are you babbling about? GTA5 does not exist on anything other than Sony.

+ Grexotic on August 26th, 2014 at 4:03 pm said:

Thank you! I’m sure this will look great in #3D!

+ Gamerzlimited on August 26th, 2014 at 6:19 pm said:

Good to hear Lee’s voice again after seeing what happened to him in the last chapter of the first season (Which I will not spoil). Keep doing more of these tables. :)

+ MrSniffer on August 26th, 2014 at 9:40 pm said:

Purchased day one. Works on Vita and PS3, but doesn’t import on PS4. I think an update to the base game is needed on PS4 (that was the case for PS3 and Vita) but none exists. Help!?!?!

+ Notday319 on August 27th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

I started playing the zen tables would with Deadpool.loved it GotG and now TWD! Love them all.The value is freaking amazing. Any word on whats coming next? any recommended older tables i should grab like these three?

+ Konamihound89 on August 27th, 2014 at 10:25 am said:

So if you buy the PS3 version you get the PS4 version of the table for free?