PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Apr 24

Apr 24

Gravity Rush Pre-Order DLC Revealed

Wilson Cheng's Avatar Posted by Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

PS Vita’s gravity-bending adventure, Gravity Rush, hits stores on June 12. And today I’m pleased to announce that we’ll be offering exclusive access to an array of downloadable content when you pre-order the title. Pre-order Gravity Rush at any of our participating retailers and you’ll receive the Military DLC Pack featuring two extra side missions, two new challenge missions and a military-themed costume for Kat. Read on for a full description of what the Military DLC Pack has to offer.

Gravity Rush for PS Vita: Kat Military

Extra Missions:
Once you complete Episode 17 of the main story, you’ll unlock the new “Game Rules” side mission. In this mission, Kat has been asked by Commander Yuri to train as a military officer. As she trains with her rival, Seawasp, a message comes in saying that the Nevi have appeared and it is up to you to defeat them. After you clear this mission, you’ll receive Kat’s unique military costume!

Complete the “Game Rules” side mission and you’ll be able to access a second side mission: “Visionary courage.” In this mission, D’nerica has ordered for the capture of a massive amount of Nevies. En route, a disaster strikes and Hekseville is swarmed. Amidst the chaos that ensues, Kat must decide which is more important – her mission, or her friends.

Gravity Rush for PS Vita: Kat MilitaryGravity Rush for PS Vita: Kat Military

Challenge Missions:
Once you’ve completed Episode 8 and Episode 11 of the main game, you’ll also be able to access the “Factory Energy Gate Race 2” and “Slide Race in Another Dimension” challenge missions respectively.

Gravity Rush’s launch is right around the corner, so be sure to take advantage of the exclusive Military DLC Pack by pre-ordering at any of our participating retailers.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

G-Force08 said:

April 24th, 9:04 am

Between this and Resistance Burning Skies, we are finally seeing some pre-order perks for Vita games.

Good stuff.

I wish there were perks for those who pre-ordered launch games and systems (not talking about the 3G ATT stuff. That doesn’t really count).

Anyway, excited for this game!

DZORMAGEN said:

April 24th, 9:05 am

I have already pre-ordered this game a long time ago! ;) Just waiting for the day it comes out! :D

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 11:56 am

thanks for pre-ordering! appreciate it

Onvertic said:

April 24th, 9:06 am

What about PSN buyers? Why don’t you guys add it if you buy it on the first week like God of War: Ghost of Sparta?

ACCELLION_XGP said:

April 24th, 9:09 am

I will pre-order mine soon. I played the demo and loved it.
Sony, the vita needs Dynamic themes and this would be a great start. I dont give us Dynamic themes of Niche’ titles like this.

reson8er said:

April 24th, 9:11 am

As “Onvertic” pointed out, what about PSN buyers? I want to have this game on my Memory Card and would love to pre-order it on PSN and get these with it.

Please at least let us know if it PSN buyers will get to pre-order so we don’t waste the opportunity to Pre-Order at a retailer if they are not planned to release on PSN.

GamerMoney said:

April 24th, 9:11 am

you guys are really tempting me to pre-order stuff…and I wont even have a vita til july 2….

nikolai85 said:

April 24th, 9:12 am

I agreement with the PSN Pre-Order DLC. I know that’s how i’d like to get my copy if i can help it. Keep us posted on whether PSN will be included soon!

famousmortimer said:

April 24th, 9:15 am

Is there any bonus for those of us that buy the games off the PSN? I would think you would want to reward those who are giving more money directly to Sony.

phatmillips said:

April 24th, 9:17 am

I cant find any pre-order dlc up here in Canada. Tried EBGames, Future Shop, Best Buy, Amazon – you name it.

Is the pre-order dlc not offered up here? Am I best importing from the states somehow or just buying off of PSN?

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 11:57 am

Pre-orders will be up soon in Canada – not to worry. Working on this

SteveO1683 said:

April 24th, 9:18 am

Answers to 3, 7, 8, and whatever number I end up being need addressing. Why only make these available to psychical buyers who can resell the game and punish digital buyers who have no such choice but give you firm commitment up front?

Tchanku said:

April 24th, 9:23 am

I’ve already cancelled my preorder with the intent of buying it on PSN…Doh’nuts!

Tarqosis said:

April 24th, 9:26 am

Worth noting, Amazon has the preorder bonus as well, for those who refuse to give Gamestop a cent.

chaindrive30 said:

April 24th, 9:40 am

Oh yes time to pre-order this one!!!

akibake said:

April 24th, 9:42 am

Another PSN buyer here. I would like to see Sony offer the same or similar DLC rewards, for buying directly through the PSN.

JimmyHACK said:

April 24th, 9:49 am

Once again, please setup “pre-orders” for people wanting the digital version and do not alienate us from these “bonuses” especially with Sony published titles.

WilburMonkey said:

April 24th, 9:52 am

Yet another vote for PSN pre-order love! Why does PSN make it so hard for me to give them my money RIGHT NOW.

Busca-Cabezas said:

April 24th, 9:54 am

I totally need a DEMO for this one… ಠ_ಠ

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 11:58 am

More news on the demo soon : )

luvtoseek said:

April 24th, 10:00 am

Another PSN customer here for this amazing looking title- this was brought up in the Resistance post… PLEASE don’t single us out of the pre-order bonuses!

Heavenly_king said:

April 24th, 10:18 am

Can we have this bonuses when buying from the PSN store, just like you did with Ghost of Sparta???…PLEASE!!!!

Heavenly_king said:

April 24th, 10:19 am

Pre-order bonuses for PSN too PLEASE!!!!!

boxmyth said:

April 24th, 10:23 am

As mentioned many times above, it would be great if people could pre-order the game through PSN and get this content that way.

Chidori_93 said:

April 24th, 10:23 am

A great percent of gamers here will buy the game Digital, we need a answer…
I spent over 400$ on my vita and a 32GB memory card to go all Digital, now you tell me that i need to go to a Store
GOOD JOB Sony

MakoSOLIDER said:

April 24th, 10:23 am

Peace of advice to SONY. If u want to make PSN a better option than retailer, give all the preorder bonuses to PS Store users as well. In fact is should have all the xtra’s and new exclusive content. Like for the evil people who do day one DLC, the DLC cud be free with the purchase only on PS Store. If u want to be a better person give the first upcoming DLC free to anyone who bought from PS Store. If SONY wished to strengthen PSn it can’t let retailers get bonuses when PSN doesnt, that makes no sense ur hurting urselves.

iTofuMan said:

April 24th, 10:27 am

Any way we can get this pre-order stuff if we get it through PSN? i remember you did it with Psp titles like Little Big Planet, and Socom 3. just saying i mean why cant you do it?

BEASTXJASON said:

April 24th, 10:30 am

MakoSOLIDER- thanks. couldnt have said it better. Sony needs to add perks to all psn purchases for retail games and cut gamestop and other stores that hurt developers out of the picture. Imagine the income if COD was psn only purchase vs retail only. All those used versions would be 0

Elvick_ said:

April 24th, 10:40 am

What about Canada? I don’t see the preorder bonus on amazon.ca (big surprise… *sarcasm*).

Why must you do this to me? Just release the stuff on Day 1 and I’ll buy it myself, or actually provide the same preorder bonuses for Canadians as you do Americans.

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 11:59 am

We will be offering the pre-order to Canada as well. Please stay tuned

RidleysBox said:

April 24th, 11:00 am

Will the Spy or Maid DLC packs be available at release? or is any retailers offering them?

Elvick_ said:

April 24th, 11:03 am

PS: I need this game. Most anticipated PSVita title.

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 12:00 pm

Thanks for the support!

Kchow23 said:

April 24th, 11:04 am

This game can’t come soon enough!!

Kchow23 said:

April 24th, 11:05 am

I hope that it gets some support from Sony in terms of marketing! People with PS Vitas need to know about it.

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

Wilson Cheng said:

April 24th, 12:00 pm

We’re working on this!

pyrophysics said:

April 24th, 11:19 am

I didn’t buy this 32gb card for nothing. Give us pre-order incentives for the psn release. I don’t understand how you guys can do it for a game like Mass Effect, but not for your own first-party games like this and Resistance. And please, don’t let it be something stupid like a downloadable theme. I want dlc dammit.

mezanine said:

April 24th, 11:27 am

Digital downloaders wants some love too~ We want incentives too!

jimmyfoxhound said:

April 24th, 11:32 am

Changing the memory card on the vita is a pain so I’ve been all digital for it. Why alienate me from the preorder bonus??

lisatsunami said:

April 24th, 11:32 am

I pre-ordered on Amazon when I first learned of the bonus but I would prefer to have this digitally, as all my other Vita games.

Instead of whining and condemning, how about exercising a little patience and wait for perhaps an update on this bonus? I’m planning to instantly cancel my Amazon pre-order when/if the blog announces the bonus for the digital version.

jimmyfoxhound said:

April 24th, 11:37 am

I’ll whine and condem all I want!

MushThePainter said:

April 24th, 11:38 am

Do I still get the pre-order bonus if.. just kidding, I guess I’m the only one without a 32gb memory card.. plus I love the little boxes they come in

Zoe_E_W said:

April 24th, 11:44 am

I’d like to chime in on wanting a PSN preorder. Gravity Rush was the reason I got a Vita in the first place, and I was very sad to learn it wouldn’t be coming to Europe until June. I really want the DLC for this too, so if there isn’t going to be a PSN preorder, I need to start hunting for a participating dealer for the cartridge preorder. Either way, you’ve got my money already, fer sher, man.

poisonedsodapop said:

April 24th, 11:57 am

Can’t wait, this is the game I got my Vita for.

gamefreak3o3 said:

April 24th, 11:59 am

I would also like PSN preorder bonuses. Let us know when/if you have any plans for that.

SiloEyes said:

April 24th, 12:20 pm

For everyone asking about preorder bonuses for digital, you can do so at GameStop for the same price as PSN. I got Unit 13 the same way, they just give you a receipt with the code for the game.

Budapesti said:

April 24th, 12:23 pm

I actually played the Japanese demo of this over the weekend and it was absolutely beautiful (if a little short).
I had concerns about the control setup, but it was just perfect – it reminded me a lot of the ‘zero g’ levels in the Dead Space games – and the artwork is amazing, even the comic-book cutscenes make use of the Vita’s Sixaxis tech.
I read somewhere that the makers were inspired by the French comic artist Jean Giroud, whose work I love, and I could really see his influence.
Seriously, if you have a Vita you probably need to get this. It looks and plays amazing. Definitely top of my list of must-have games.

tusunami said:

April 24th, 12:31 pm

I am very excited for this game can’t wait for it to come out.I’m loving the pre-order incentive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD_21 said:

April 24th, 12:31 pm

I buy my game digitaly, are we getting bonuses too? Should be.

supermoc10 said:

April 24th, 12:54 pm

What about those who buy on PSN? :(

Cross-Legacy said:

April 24th, 12:55 pm

Whole reason I got a Vita. I’m so excited for this.

Chimere788 said:

April 24th, 12:56 pm

Isn’t the whole point of the digital option to lower used sales? Isn’t stuff like this shooting yourselves in the foot? Not to mention that the whole “cheaper on PSN” being a blatant lie…

I really wonder how you people make those decisions. It’s amazing how bent Sony seems to be on destroying possibly the most promising gaming platform out today. Remember, no pirates to blame this time guys.

Kchow23 said:

April 24th, 1:03 pm

Will Canadian retailers and PSN have these bonuses as well?

GrayWolf323 said:

April 24th, 1:10 pm

what about those of us who want to buy the digital version off PSN?

ck2875 said:

April 24th, 1:15 pm

Add my name to the list of people requesting this pre-order bonus be available on PSN, as I am not buying any retail cartridges.

cano74 said:

April 24th, 1:28 pm

I was hoping we would get the cat costume instead, I don’t like this costume at all. But I’m still going to pre-order it for the side misions and because it’s my most anticipated vita game . Thogh for a moment I thought we might get all the dlc for free pre-installed or with a voucher for having to wait so long.

PAGE 1 2