Spider-Man PS4

Jan 17

Jan 17

New PlayStation All-Stars Join the Battle February 12th, Free for Two Weeks

Daniel Maniago's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, SuperBot Entertainment

PlayStation All-Stars: Kat

Yo! I’m excited to finally announce that our first wave of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC will be available February 12th. Here’s what to expect.

Kat graces PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale with her presence, as an up-close melee fighter who utilizes her ability to manipulate gravity to turn the tide in battle. Players who enjoyed Gravity Rush on PS Vita know that Kat loves to bend gravity to allow her to dash, slide, and fly from one place to another, and her All-Stars incarnation is no exception. Those who enjoy AP burst combos and varied mobility will definitely gravitate towards Kat.

Emmett Graves from Starhawk joins the fray! He brings his signature “Build & Battle” style from Starhawk, calling down different structures to aid him in battle, including Rift Extractors for AP and Flak Turrets that fire at will. Aside from his default rifle and pistol, Emmett can also call for additional weaponry in the form of shotgun and rocket launcher loadouts, allowing him to adapt to any situation. These loadouts will also change his level 1 super, giving him a total of five supers to choose from!

PlayStation All-Stars: Emmett

Rest assured that these DLC characters will be getting the same treatment the rest of our cast was given, including updated official website pages with moves and bios, alternate costumes, Arcade Mode cutscenes, Trial Modes, and more.

Our newest level, Fearless — a mash-up between Heavenly Sword and Wipeout — will also be available to purchase in February. Please note that purchasing Fearless will allow you to select the stage offline and in non-ranked lobbies, while those who choose not to purchase it can still enjoy it in ranked games online.

Kat and Emmett will be available to download February 12th, and will be free for the first two weeks, so mark your calendar and get them as soon as possible! We’re not stopping there though. We still have some more All-Stars on the way, so keep your eyes peeled in March for more info!

Add Your Own

ishralene09 said:

January 20th, 7:03 am

Also please negotiate with Activision so you can use Crash and Spyro.

saab01 said:

January 20th, 7:46 am

Excited for this DLC. Cant wait for it to be available.

One_Shotkill44 said:

January 20th, 11:52 am

Im gonna main Emmett, he looks freaking awsome!!!

SocialClimber_85 said:

January 20th, 3:11 pm

Will they come with costume changes and unlockable minions?
More importantly will they have story and trophies?
I would love Kat in her School Girl costume although she’d look adorable in any of her selections. I’m going to assume that if she is given a level 10 unlock able costume it’ll be the catsuit..

chayandiaz said:

January 20th, 4:57 pm

This is Awesome but I’m Hoping to see:
Scorpion – Mortal Kombat
Ryu Haibusa – Ninja Gaided
Snake – Metal Gear
Goku – Dragon Ball

And for future PS All-Stars games an actual story mode not just and arcade mode

creeper43 said:

January 20th, 9:09 pm

@ 47- mortal kombat
– spyro
now nuff sed

@ 55- i agree COMPLETELY

creeper43 said:

January 20th, 9:09 pm

@ 55 i meant about the arcade mode

creeper43 said:

January 20th, 9:12 pm

im gunna main kat and have her @ 999 with 3 weeks. (PROMISE!)

Netherwolf6100 said:

January 21st, 5:07 am

I can’t wait to download and play as these characters and I seriously hope they’re for free for the Vita version as well. I hope they don’t do what they did with the costume pack where I had the code for the alternate costumes yet it couldn’t be downloaded with the Vita and I had to buy the entire pack again just to use them. That was kinda a low blow.

Sonich4b said:

January 21st, 7:25 am

Will they be added to the intro as well? And can we get a hint to the others, if you’ve decided who they’re gonna be?

BALBINO1592 said:

January 21st, 10:50 am

I bought my PS Vita just a few days ago but i own PS All-Stars since last year and I was able to sync the save on PS3 and PS Vita but I couldn’t sync the trophies! Is it happening to everyone?

kironohasama said:

January 22nd, 2:22 pm

Now what i wonders is if you download the characters while they’re free, do you have to pay for them after the 2 weeks to continue using them?

GENERAL421 said:

January 23rd, 7:34 pm

Oh yea thats cool 2 new characters but umm you forgot someone CRASH BANDICOOT!!!! He should have been a default character. And if I remember correctly he was PlayStations 1st Star!!

WolfBoy1248 said:

January 23rd, 8:40 pm

What would be awesome if they added Sora from the second kingdom hearts so he can have two key blades

awhoowhoo2 said:

January 24th, 4:30 am

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is good, but if Crash bandicoot made it in this will be a perfect game

B1G_B0SS666 said:

January 24th, 7:10 pm

Sweet right on my birthday

Xx-Phoenix92-xX said:

January 29th, 12:55 am

I’ve saw in a couple posts about the DLC that people want Cloud. I’ll get a lot of hate for this, but please… Do NOT add Cloud… If you want a FF character, there’s plenty of others to choose from :/
I can’t stress this enough… Please, don’t ever add Cloud…

iFat23 said:

January 30th, 1:59 am

Wait so when you download the new patch on feb 12 for Kat and Emmett you can have them forever or only for 2 weeks?

AwEsoMeMonKeYboY said:

Adam Jensen from Deus Ex:Human Revolution

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7

Serge from Chrono Cross

Sora from Kingdom Hearts

marqitos305 said:

January 30th, 9:30 am

please put Altair from assassin’s creed in the game please!!!!! that would be awesome!!! or batman from arkham asylum/city

marqitos305 said:

January 30th, 10:04 am

or Ezio Auditore. putting Connor would be cool but Ezio or Altair would be even better. also Rayman or anyone @AwEsoMeMonKeYboY mentioned would be good characters to add.

Bacon_Boy101 said:

January 30th, 2:21 pm

Hi, SuperBot Entertainment! First of all, I just ant to say thank you for the wonderful game. Lastly, I just want to recommend –possibly– make a robot character. You know, since you’re SuperBot Entertainment… So yeah, just a recommendation.

Digitalvita8438 said:

January 30th, 3:07 pm

Hi
i love the new dlc about kat and emmet grave
and the fearless stage dlc
i think you guys did a very great job for this game
and you guys must have work very extremely hard to create a cool game
Someday I want to work for PlayStation
cause PlayStation has been a cool,awesome,international,exciting,smart company that had made more than 750
games
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale has been my favourite
So i am just a fan
i am just encouraging you guys
also a fan of sly cooper
Bye

r e
s l

b t
at

Ferrera_P8 said:

January 31st, 4:51 pm

they should put Alex Mercer from prototype and the original dante from devil may cry 3 (would be awesome ) with his brother virgil to (the original virgil) that would be really cool

shelbster8 said:

February 4th, 2:40 pm

Listen people, the reason they didn’t put Spyro The Dragon or Crash Bandicoot in the game is because they aren’t allowed to!
Activision currently holds the rights to both icons. Sony couldn’t get the approval from them, mainly because if they did put classic Spyro and Crash in the game, people would start thinking that Activision is remaking classic Spyro. So don’t get mad at them. Instead, currently bug Activision and continue asking them to give them permission.

lildavidwalls said:

February 5th, 7:31 pm

Xx-Phoenix92-xX thats nice lol
But I really want cloud in their!!! cloud strife all the way.

Junoh315 said:

February 5th, 9:31 pm

Until Dart from Legend of Dragoon appears, I’m not sure that I’ll buy it. I would love to kick ass as my favorite character of all time and since it was a PS1 exclusive it shouldn’t be that hard to do. Also, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO LoD! :D I know that’s not going to happen though.

I know that it’s probably asking for too much but I am hoping that they bring back some of the classic characters that built the Playstation into what it is today. Crash Bandicoot really would be a good choice along with Abe from Abe’s Odyssey or maybe the Stranger.

The main reason why I want Dart is because he is probably the most suitable character for a fighting game. The level one special could be a quick change into his Dragoon form and him using the Explosion spell. Level two could be an extended Dragon Spirit change letting you fly around for a while and use a couple of spells. Lastly, the level three special should enable you to use the Divine Dragon Spirit and wreak havoc with the Divine Dragon Cannon.

art-cloud said:

February 6th, 2:36 am

Awesome that these character will be free for download. Kinda lame though that the stage of Heavenly Sword and WipEout isn’t free while Sony previously mentioned that it was. Can’t complain to much though for getting free stuff after all. :)

AkatsukiGaara57 said:

February 6th, 7:36 pm

I have a few request although i know its unlikely but is there a slight possibility classic dante can be added as a new character (not a costume for new dante) and hoping for crash and Spyro i grew up with them ever since ps1

Forte_Cannon said:

February 9th, 2:20 pm

Are these guys gonna be free for keeps or are they just gonna be a trial until the two weeks are over?

klassennoah said:

February 9th, 4:37 pm

Wait So Is It Free Like A Demo For Two Weeks Then You Got To Pay For Them To Have Them Forever

heavox said:

February 10th, 11:38 am

if you had the game pre-ordered will you get pre order costumes for them?

kimsuhwan said:

February 11th, 8:19 pm

wait so by free for two weeks do they mean you get to have these characters free for two weeks or you have two weeks to get these characters free?

TWOSHOES50 said:

February 12th, 4:14 am

where are the DLCs AT I Don’t See Them on Playstaion Store and today is the 12th????

JamalVita_91 said:

February 12th, 6:38 am

@83 And @85: They Mean That For The First TWO WEEKS They’ll Be Free. After The Two Weeks Are Up, Then You’ll Probably Have To Pay For Them Or Something Like That. It Should Be Obvious What They Mean Guys….

RedFury-_ said:

February 12th, 7:13 am

I dont see them on playstation store either

clashofgod said:

February 12th, 7:24 am

no dlc in sight yet! where are they

Raischenzo said:

February 12th, 7:33 am

Its the 12th and no dlc in sight, waiting patiently….for kat.

clashofgod said:

February 12th, 7:41 am

I’ve look at midnight but I held no hope to saw them but it’s almost 11:00 am and still no luck oh well I’ll continu playing darksiders 2 then

Raischenzo said:

February 12th, 7:44 am

hopefully they get up there by the next hour

Aliens37 said:

February 12th, 7:59 am

Is the DLC still coming out today? I’ve been counting down the days to download it but I don’t see it on the PS Store. I’m in North America and it’s the 12th…

Raischenzo said:

February 12th, 8:06 am

yea its supposed to. Maybe they release it later on today.

Trilljacker654 said:

February 12th, 8:48 am

Does anyone know a time when they will be release

Leon-ZX said:

February 12th, 8:51 am

Just waiting for the day I’ll get to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts or Cloud from FFVII in this game!

gamefox12901 said:

February 12th, 9:14 am

It’s Febraury 12th Where’s the DLC for All stars COME LET’S GO!!!!!!!

RedFury-_ said:

February 12th, 10:39 am

Finally! But why is there a lock on them?

RedFury-_ said:

February 12th, 10:43 am

It says press x to unlock and when i press it says no content was found

RedFury-_ said:

February 12th, 10:46 am

Am i the only one with this problem!?