Marvel's Spider-Man

May 12

May 12

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Greetings, dear readers, and welcome to the weekend. Commencing recap:

We got confirmation of a limited art book for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX pre-orders, Sid hacked the mainframe to bring you some salacious some unique Offerings in Soul Sacrifice (without having to sacrifice a single cent!), the beautifully animated Muramasa: Rebirth is coming to PS Vita, and we announced three (count ’em) new games coming to PlayStation platforms: Hohokum, CounterSpy and Doki-Doki Universe.

What are you playing this weekend?

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

MakoSOLIDER said:

May 12th, 10:09 am

I’m Playing: Soul Sacrifice, UNCHARTED 3 MP
I’m Watching: Phantom Requiem or the Phantom
I’m Studying for: Calculus II Final….., Bioinformatics Final

@Justin: Did you finish Code Geass? How did u like it?

Sonicfan11589 said:

May 12th, 10:13 am

I’m playing Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Not sure if u could answer, but any idea when the Vita version releases along with the release of Ratchet: Deadlocked HD?

I’m also playing Fatal Frame 2 on PSN, really hope for Fatal Frame 3 to come to PSN as well.
(Good job with the PS2 Classics love, can u bring more PS1 classics that aren’t Japanese imports?)

kingbet123 said:

May 12th, 10:24 am

I’m playing: Wipeout 2048 and Soul Sacrifice demo on the Vita. Ico and SSX on PS3.

I’m watching: NHL Playoffs (my Islanders did great against the Penguins).

I’m listening to BlogCast 73, Major Nelson’s Podcast and the Playstation Beyond Podcast. Django Django new CD is pretty awesome…..highly recommended.

admbrtcnnll said:

May 12th, 11:00 am

I’m playing Saints Row the Third and Thomas was Alone

I’m watching old episodes of the office (mostly season 4)

I’s listening to Blogcast 73 and some Third Eye Blind

TERMINATOR543 said:

May 12th, 11:09 am

I’m playing: Sleeping Dogs, Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I’m watching: Defiance, Psych, WWE Raw, Smackdown, and Main Event
I’m listening to: PlayStation Judgmental Movie-cast Episode 73 -_-
I’m reading: GameInformer Issue 236 with Gran Theft Auto V cover story (yes, I am a bit behind)

Caboose2036 said:

May 12th, 11:49 am

I’m Playing: Sleeping Dogs
I’m Watching: Bob’s Burgers season 2, The Twilight Zone season 1
I’m Listening To: Blogcast 73, Podcast Beyond, Rebel FM, Super Knockin Boots, Comedy Button
I’m Reading: A Feast for Crows

Alastor424 said:

May 12th, 11:58 am

Will the Kingdom Hearts HD Collection be digital?

Sonicfan11589 said:

May 12th, 12:12 pm

I’m a little surprised the blog did NOT mention Mother’s Day.

veryhoudini11 said:

May 12th, 12:30 pm

Celebrating: Mothers Day
Playing: Sleeping Dogs, Thomas was Alone, Fuse(demo)
Watching: Iron Man 3 with my mom tonight
Listening: Modest Mouse, Andrew Bird
Excited for: Pinball Arcade for PS Plus so I can buy the Twilight Zone table

webbiken said:

May 12th, 1:09 pm

I’m playing:Uncharted 2 and Playstation Allstars Battle Royal
I’m listening to: AWOLNATION and Imagine Dragon
I’m watching: the homework on my desk collect dust

MakoSOLIDER said:

May 12th, 1:13 pm

@8 why mention something that should be everyday?

ASC2175 said:

May 12th, 1:35 pm

I’m playing: Sleeping Dogs copy #2: PS3. First copy was PC…I miss my Portal shirts.

Listening to: Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence Soundtrack

I’m reading: Hideo Kojima’s mind, choosing which Vita game to buy.

Also playing: Poker Night 2, because poker is fun…especially when Brock tries to stab me.

snakeeyes211 said:

May 12th, 2:06 pm

I am celebrating Mother’s Day:-) happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there!
I’m playing hitman absolution
I’m listening to the PlayStation blog
I’m watching Ironman3
I’m reading all sorts of stuff about the PlayStation4
I am PS4

awarder said:

May 12th, 2:19 pm

I’m playing Uncharted 3 and Final Fantasy 13 (looking forward to Sleeping Dogs).
I’m watching a lot of the original Top Cat and Yogi Bear episodes.
I’m listening to mostly Ciara and Beach House.
I’m celebrating Mother’s Day at Jurassic Park… Excited to see Jeffy G. in 3D!

MushThePainter said:

May 12th, 3:04 pm

I’m playing Soul Sacrifice and Sleeping Dogs
I’m watching NBA Playoffs(GO KNICKS) and Jack Reacher

ossiecastro5 said:

May 12th, 3:12 pm

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is my main highlight for the week. Sleeping Dogs is awesome. But new for Kingdom Hearts tops that!

@11 Finally someone has common sense. Mother’s Day is just a commercial holiday. We should care for our parents everyday as they do for us.

ZaGe-zAiKaNo said:

May 12th, 3:58 pm

I’m playing: Soul Sacrifice & Borderlands 2 (Waiting on Kreig this tuesday).
I’m listening to: M.I.A – paper planes,

For the Kingdom Heart HD art book, is it going to cost extra than the regular copy? Or will it still be 40$ with the pre-order?

MakoSOLIDER said:

May 12th, 4:15 pm

@17 its a preorder bonus so it should just be the normal $40.
@16 amen