PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Jun 10

Jun 10

PlayStation 4 Hardware Revealed at E3

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

We promised that you’d “see it first.” Now here it is: PlayStation 4 in the flesh.

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4

Let us know what you think in the comments, and keep watching our live feed of the press conference. We’re just warming up!

All the news from PlayStation’s E3 2013 Press Conference

For $399, I think is perfect! =D

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

June 10th, 10:10 pm

It’s a box.

igorrocks2 said:

June 10th, 10:14 pm

dudes divide 49.99 by 12 than abstract IGC discounts Automatic Updates Gaikai are you insane all Sony is going All IN on you are you insane where is RIPOFF JUSTIFY PLEASE they Losing Money drastically all they need is your passion to play trust me to justify that Sony ripoff you hard you have to brake down costs of Plus with all added services to 1000 of a cent you still eon’t find portion of money you lost because you are not loosing a penny

igorrocks2 said:

June 10th, 10:15 pm

@249 Subtract *

ArchAngelMai said:

June 10th, 10:15 pm

@dodgedoors
Yeah I really love PS+, I have US and EU to reap double the benefits. Sure the occasional overlap, but honestly its great to be a member of both. Hopefully you will be able to stioll share with up to 2 consoles with Digital games since I buy digital often.

KnifingGrimace said:

June 10th, 10:15 pm

Hey Sony,

1. Thank you for making the PS4 a reasonable price. Really, /thank you/.
2. I love you, Sony. Will you marry me? My girlfriend won’t mind, since she thinks you’re cool too.
3. Hey, uh, don’t forget about the Vita, okay? Still waiting on that price drop…

FreshRevenge said:

June 10th, 10:15 pm

Where is the Batman Arkham Origins Trailer? I don’t see it?

XenoNative said:

June 10th, 10:16 pm

Sony…thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

ArchAngelMai said:

June 10th, 10:18 pm

@252
Vitas used at used game stores(I don’t mean the evil Gamestop) are on average $140, which is a steal. Picked mine up for $140 back in August last year. Definitely worth $140!

ixnine said:

June 10th, 10:18 pm

Sony, feel free to take all of my money, my first born, my soul, everything. As expected, you won and it is my goal to get a PS4 on day one to add to my PlayStation hardware and software collection. Thank you, Sony, for EVERYTHING!

igorrocks2 said:

June 10th, 10:19 pm

Sony bring community badges would be cool I thing

igorrocks2 said:

June 10th, 10:20 pm

think lol so excited cant type lol

Lucent85 said:

June 10th, 10:21 pm

You guys killed it tonight! I was expecting Microsoft to speak up about DRM after all the controversy that went on for the weeks following May 21st, but they didn’t even mention it. I knew Sony would. And not only did they bring it up, they freed me from all my fears and even TROLLED Microsoft.

Already pre-ordered my PS4 on Amazon as soon as I got the notification.

This has been the best day of my life.

RulitoCR said:

June 10th, 10:27 pm

It is beautiful!! I want it NOW!!!!

NotoriousGamer said:

June 10th, 10:28 pm

The PS4 looks amazing!!!! Thank you Sony its $399 and not priced any higher!!!!!

igorrocks2 said:

June 10th, 10:32 pm

BTW preordaining PS4 after my Canadian citizenship next week Proud PlayStation owner who born in 1988 and owned PlayStation Brand on day one and NEVER betrayed my fun of life If I am person who lived in Belarus Was able to get PS1 in my home country I am sure 399 is nothing here in the west I mean I paid way more to save people and I definitely paid a lot money for Japanese version of PS1 in Belarus and fun part is my 7 year nephew still playing it lol surprised that it still runs almost 20 years after

WarHawk37 said:

June 10th, 10:33 pm

i’m glad it looks futurestic and not a record player.

BxStaysOnTop said:

June 10th, 10:36 pm

Does the camera come included?

Vcheese said:

June 10th, 10:37 pm

TROPHY UNLOCKED!! PLAY YOUR CARDS WELL (PLATINUM)

CONGRATS SONY!!! you did what you had to do and im really proud of being a loyal fan of yours. I cant wait to unbox my ps4 at launch. By the way, when is the release date? and HDD capacity?

Nightmare142 said:

June 10th, 10:41 pm

Awesome Games/Hardware/Price= Pre-order day 1

dodgedoors said:

June 10th, 10:42 pm

@ArchAngelMai I also did the amazon preorder and protection plan

dodgedoors said:

June 10th, 10:44 pm

I cant believe xbox is giving achievements for day 1 purchases. HAHA thats amazing.

XeahuleXolic said:

June 10th, 10:46 pm

This is godly awesome!!!! I can’t wait to get my PS4 I’m wondering how many psn names i can have on it tho, I do share with my girl. Thank you!! I am super pumped!!!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!

akilaguy said:

June 10th, 10:54 pm

this console kicks ass, but the one thing that kind of threw me off is that I can’t experience “immersive multiplayer” gaming without PlayStation plus. I always bought used games to save a couple bucks, and I’m glad that you guys allowed the PS4 to support used games, but the online gaming thing is what made me faithful to the PS3. Other than Blu-ray technology which made buying used games almost like buying the new copy. Anyway, good job with the console and good luck with future endeavors.

gtkof said:

June 10th, 11:02 pm

Will the PS4 be region-free like the PS3?

I always felt that was the most under-appreciated feature on the PS3.

djsaiyan said:

June 10th, 11:15 pm

Guys, it is kind of crappy that multiplayer is now being locked behind Playstation Plus.

But look at the ridiculous amount of other stuff that you get with Plus. It was a ridiculously huge value beforehand, to the point everyone with either a PS3, Vita, or both, should have been subscribed.

You will not feel burned by this like those with the competition feel burned by their overpriced Gold accounts that lock out system features that are free on literally every other box.

Trust me. Does it kinda suck? Yeah. But you’re paying less than what the other guys charge and getting SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCH MOOOOOOOOORE.

You will see. And you will love it.

WINTERZ3R0-01 said:

June 10th, 11:17 pm

thank you Sony for working hard on the PlayStation 4 i was always impress and amazed how it changed overs years and its way of style, and shape also the way the gaming community works around it its was all ways amazing i love the PlayStation and i know nothing could change my mind out my childhood PlayStation 1,2(as a kid),3(as a teenager) and now 4(as and adult) i could never get rid of the systems i love them thank you Sony. my greats thanks to you and the people who work to make sony the best gaming console ever.

EVO-LUTION said:

June 10th, 11:19 pm

The Dolorean of consoles!

e3rikva1encia said:

June 10th, 11:21 pm

i hope its reverse compatible with ps1~3

FuzeCharge said:

June 10th, 11:24 pm

AMAZING SONY IS THE BEST :)

DelicaGunz said:

June 10th, 11:24 pm

Pre-Ordering this!!!!!! Great Job Sony!!

Shrewder said:

June 10th, 11:28 pm

I wonder if the Wireless Stereo and PULSE headsets will function with the PS4?

kairis_dream said:

June 10th, 11:31 pm

Can’t wait! It looks awesome!! You never fail to amaze me Sony

dodgedoors said:

June 10th, 11:32 pm

I’m seeing things that don’t include the camera in the launch system :(

agjm said:

June 10th, 11:46 pm

preordered mine from bestbuy.cant wait

amgone10 said:

June 10th, 11:46 pm

I was hoping for some sexy curves and where do the discs go? At least it’s not a literal box.

agjm said:

June 10th, 11:47 pm

love ps4 diehard fan here

agjm said:

June 10th, 11:50 pm

i love ps4.i just ordered from every website i can.whoever comes first ill pick up there.

onionpalac said:

June 10th, 11:53 pm

VITA? HEY SONY! WHAT ABOUT US VITA OWNERS? WE WANT GAMES AS WELL. THE VITA COMMUNITY IS REALLY ANGRY AT SONY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

dodgedoors said:

June 10th, 11:59 pm

@onionpalac I think more vita news will be going on throughout the week. (spreading everything out instead of showing everything all at once) They promised a lot of vita games and news and I believe them.

neuropunk said:

June 10th, 11:59 pm

I will just stick with Nintendo.

well, at least until you decide to one day grace your console with some good JRPGs, instead of ignoring them with your crappy interactive movies and generic shooter crap games.

dodgedoors said:

June 11th, 12:01 am

They spent most of the conference putting -359 in the ground. There will be more stuff all week, I’m sure of it.

natawidjaja said:

June 11th, 12:09 am

PlayStation 4 is look like DOUBLE PlayStation 2,
the power button is look like PlasyStation 2’s button
and the eject button is look like PlayStation 2’s open/close button too

but I’m very dissapointed there is no plugs for AV cable.

on the right, in front middle, should not 2 USB only, but 4 USB, to play 4 people :)

about earphone, is it include inside the PS4 box or separate sale ?

wolfgamer25 said:

June 11th, 12:11 am

When can we see it again

NickMulder said:

June 11th, 12:30 am

I’ve already bought it :) get to it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see you all at launch with me :p

natawidjaja said:

June 11th, 12:34 am

hould not 2 USB only, but 4 USB, to play MORE 4 people :) Pro Evolution Soccer :D

Raziel37 said:

June 11th, 12:35 am

BrianC6234 said:

June 11th, 1:34 am

“Was wondering did they talk about games requiring installs and is the hard drive replaceable?”

It was just announced you can replace the hard drive yourself. Just like the PS3.

BrianC6234 said:

June 11th, 1:37 am

Here’s a tweet about the hard drive.

Shuhei Yoshida