God of War

Sep 07

Sep 07

PlayStation Blogcast 088: Beyond the Infamous Shadow Fall

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Subscription Links:

• Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)

Three directors, one show! Beyond: Two Souls director David Cage joins us to talk Beyond: Two Souls, director Nate Fox details inFAMOUS Second Son, and director Steven Ter Heide primes up Killzone: Shadow Fall in three never-before-revealed interviews. Plus: new releases for September 10th, 2013, first-time PAX attendees sound off on their favorite games, new listener letters and more!

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick Suttner

The Cast

Add Your Own

EddyC__ said:

September 7th, 2:54 pm

I’m getting a blogcast that talks about Last of Us, Killzone Merc and Feb 12th release dates. Mix up I take it?

EddyC__ said:

September 7th, 2:56 pm

MP3 link is current Blogcast but player is of a previous Blogcast.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 7th, 3:08 pm

Sorry! Fixed.

UndreyVITA said:

September 7th, 2:58 pm

You’ve twisted my head too much Blogcast Team! I don’t even know what day it is.

Butters360 said:

September 7th, 2:59 pm

Great Blogcast and well played with the word play! Inching ever closer to Beyond: Two Souls and the PlayStation 4.

Mecha_Sonic_75 said:

September 7th, 3:33 pm

When’s Terraria for Vita? I am holding back from buying the PS3 version, because I don’t have that much time in my house. Not even for the PC version. I need a concrete release date! Re-Logic or whoever is behind the port should say something fast and soon! Even if the Vita version might be based on both the Console version AND the PC version 1.2.

dodgedoors said:

September 7th, 4:31 pm

I am going to preemptively write a quote for Ryomoau ” I don’t like David Cage, and his interactive drama QTE heavy games. This is nothing but a redbox rental for me.”

There I said your piece so shut up and don’t post.

Love the blogcast can’t wait for more info on all things PS4. I loved the live one too. The audio going in and out on Nick’s mic was a little annoying but i got used to it. If you talk to more people with info on PS4 I would like to know if there is a chance the PS4 camera will work if I plug it into the PS3 as well.

I think it would be awesome to be able to play all those move games from the 3 but I don’t want to buy the eye when the 4 is coming out.

G-Force08 said:

September 7th, 5:22 pm

I sent in my answer for the mystery theme. I love that game. ;)

Great show as always guys. I would love to call in one day. I just need a phone first. lol

trinigamer101 said:

September 7th, 7:26 pm

88 down 12 too go blogcast 100

Trevelyan said:

September 7th, 7:57 pm

Thanks for another great Blogcast, guys!

Oh yeah, for the 100th episode that is slowly creeping up, you should have an event in San Fran or around the Bay Area for it. Just an idea, you know ;)

RE_Player said:

September 7th, 8:02 pm

What a jam packed episode! Can’t wait to listen.

rabidninjamonky said:

September 7th, 8:58 pm

Another week without Terraria vita. All they needed to do was give us a direct port of the PS3 version, but they chose to do the IOS version instead. They are only charging $5 for it too. I’m sure we will get the Vita version next month for $15. No Thanks. Too late. I’m going to buy Junk Jack X for my phone instead.

avatarguy said:

September 7th, 10:15 pm

Thank you sony for Sponsoring Vic’s basement! Maybe we will see a cross over podcast episode with the PS Blogcast.

KrebScout said:

September 8th, 2:46 am

Hey Sid, did you guys ever get caught up on the mystery theme winner codes? A friend of mine won about a month ago, and I think the anticipation is beginning to drive him mad.

Looking forward to episode 100.

MakoSOLIDER said:

September 8th, 5:45 am

Will BEYOND be digital?

thesuzukimethod said:

September 8th, 7:57 am

really enjoyed the infamous second son interview.

Ryumoau said:

September 8th, 8:14 am

Any news on whether Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD will be digital?

Ryumoau said:

September 8th, 8:17 am

Also will we get that awesome ‘Big in Japan’ sale that EU got last week? It was like half off on over 60 japanese games on the psn store. it was insane. I hope we get it.

Souledge94 said:

September 8th, 9:43 am

@17

I just saw what you were talking about and holy crap.Why dont we get something like that. Those were tons of games on sale.

H1DD3N_SHADOW said:

September 8th, 12:38 pm

This should have been called

Beyond The InFAMOUS Killzone

jgrizzle358 said:

September 8th, 1:43 pm

you guys forgot Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX in your lineup for next week’s games

Pabloo1010 said:

September 8th, 8:24 pm

2 hours long? Will def ease the wait to the SCEJ Conference Steam :) Thanks.

TERMINATOR543 said:

September 8th, 10:09 pm

I got to say that this has without a doubt, been the best PlayStation Blogcast this year mainly because there were little-to-no movie/TV show talk. The main focus finally actually seemed to be games, and as for the interview that Justin did, I think he did fantastic. For the 100th episode I would love for you guys to have Jack Tretton first and foremost on the podcast and of course all the other famous guests like Shuhei and Scott Rhode.

aplay-may-cry said:

September 8th, 10:29 pm

kissing hands and shaking babies. That just funny:)

supermoc10 said:

September 11th, 10:23 am

Earth Crystals are Anti-American.