Final Fantasy XV

Sep 19

Sep 19

PlayStation Blogcast 090: Live from Los Santos

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Subscription Links:

• Download the MP3 here on PS3, PS Vita or PC (Right-Click->Save As)

Time for another big show! On this week’s double-stuffed episode, Bungie community manager Eric Osbourne discusses the Destiny developer’s unique bond with fans in a revealing new interview, Child of Light co-creator Jeffrey Yohelem opens up on Ubisoft’s ambitious and artistic new game, and Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD associate producer Momchil Gindyanov discusses the many tweaks coming to the PS3 version of the popular PS Vita game. Then we reveal next week’s releases for September 24th, dig into Grand Theft Auto V, share some new reader letters and discuss our favorite TV shows of all time (share yours in the comments below!).

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

The Cast

Add Your Own

trinigamer101 said:

September 19th, 6:36 pm

1st, and 10 more too go on the eve Nov. 15

trinigamer101 said:

September 19th, 6:37 pm

trophy unlock: be the 1st to Comment

EddyC__ said:

September 19th, 6:40 pm

Hey Sid, will the guys of Muteki return for discussion on Book II? Really enjoyed episode 70 of the blogcast and that interview.

supvic said:

September 19th, 6:50 pm

We are SO freaking close to episode 100 I can taste it! The dynamic duo awaits, AKA.. the ‘Shubenstein.’

I know he’s a busy man these days but he’s got plenty of heads up, make sure he knows we’re ALL expecting him. Do not disappoint us.

Also, celebrating the ‘first’ comment is like high-fiving yourself in public.. everyone and I mean EVERYONE cringes, except you. And trophy unlock? LOL seriously?! more like facepalm unlock.

TeamGreen615 said:

September 19th, 6:56 pm

@#2 Speaking of trophies I just got the Plat for Need for Speed on the Vita! Hope they make another one some day.

@Blocast Crew I really enjoy the show. It gives me something to listen to while working that lovely midnight shift.

wally_mammoth said:

September 19th, 8:25 pm

Excellent show guys, can’t wait for 100! Side question for anyone who may have a real answer: Anyone know if we will be able to play our psn games on ps4 when Gaikai is released?

rabidninjamonky said:

September 19th, 9:57 pm

GTA 5 is amazing. I can’t really think of one specific moment, but the amount of work they put into this world is ridiculous.I can ‘t help stopping and listening to thr random npc’s cell phone conversations even when i’m in the middle of a mission. They never say the same thig twice. It’s pretty incredible really. I also love the fame or shame show in the game. It’s hilarious, especially the power ballad guy.

rabidninjamonky said:

September 19th, 10:15 pm

Lone survivor looks fun, I’ll definately buy it for vita when I need a gta break. I hope the mysterious ps2 game is an actual classic, and actually comes out tuesday. I still want to know what the “often requested” ps1 classic you announced a few months back was.What happened to it?

camiwaits_us said:

September 19th, 10:59 pm

The new Fifa 14 is tempting since it introduces three new south american leagues: Colombia, Argentina and Chile; and Shaktar Donetsk(finally). However i’ve never bought the game in consecutive years.

supermoc10 said:

September 19th, 11:29 pm

Haven’t listened to the whole show yet. @Sid: FIFA is actually much bigger than Madden for EA in terms of sales.

cool_trainer said:

September 20th, 10:17 am

I do the whole badger brush/razor blade shaving too Justin. It makes it more enjoyable.

TwinDad said:

September 20th, 11:33 am

@trinigamer101

Trophy Unlock: Be a jerk on the US PS Blog

Fifa 2014 = Worldwide sales
Madden 2014 = US Sales

I’ll be listening this weekend and can’t wait for the child of light interview.

wally10975 said:

September 20th, 1:29 pm

The Powerhouse Ryan Clements!!! Beyond!

symmetryinmotion said:

September 21st, 6:41 pm

Okay, so the Tokyo Game Show is here and nearly gone without a single word about The Last Guardian ….. What is the deal with this game? How can TGS go by without ANY info about the status of this game?!? This is really ridiculous for fans of the Team ICO games to have such a long amount of time go by without any real update whatsoever …. ugh …. it’s painful.