PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Aug 21

Aug 21

The Walking Dead: Season Two – Finale Trailer Revealed

Laura Perusco's Avatar Posted by Senior Creative Communications Manager, Telltale Games

The final episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two, ‘No Going Back’, will be available for download on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita on Tuesday, August 26th!

Don’t miss the very special trailer we’ve put together for the finale. It contains HUGE spoilers for previous episodes of The Walking Dead Season One and Season Two, but there’s nothing that will spoil the upcoming season finale for you. That said, we have included an all-new scene created specifically for this video. As this season comes to a close and you reflect on Clementine’s journey thus far, we ask you to consider: Who will YOU become?

As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments below! Thanks to ALL of you who’ve joined us in playing this season – we can’t wait to share the finale with you. The Walking Dead is YOUR story, and the Clementine you’re playing is YOUR Clementine. More than ever before, choices you’ve made in season one, as well as the choices you make in this finale, will TRULY decide what will happen next…

Add Your Own

MakoSoul said:

August 21st, 10:04 am

Well done on the timing! I can’t wait to play the finale, and then jump from into Infamous: First Light.

Laura Perusco's Avatar

Laura Perusco said:

August 21st, 11:24 am

We can’t wait for you to play it either! <3

MakoSoul said:

August 21st, 10:04 am

jump right*

JMBlakk said:

August 21st, 10:06 am

The only thing that I don’t like about this game is that it is not cross-save. If your going to release the same game on multiple Playstation systems, cross-save should be an item on the list to tackle even if its not cross-buy but that would be better.

SuperiorRocket said:

August 21st, 10:07 am

Any chance we see this on PS4?

Laura Perusco's Avatar

Laura Perusco said:

August 21st, 11:14 am

Yup! Both Season One AND Season Two will be coming to PS4 later this year. :)

rafael_martines said:

August 21st, 10:20 am

There will be a version with Full Trophy Support? Like first one with Platinum Trophy?

Ventus_Fury said:

August 21st, 10:22 am

@4 First, and Second season are coming to PS4 on the 21st of October alegedly As well as Wolf Among Us.

@ Laura Perusco, Well this will make a great final Birthday present for me. As no one really acknowledges me where I live or work. ^^;;;

Laura Perusco's Avatar

Laura Perusco said:

August 21st, 11:15 am

Well happy birthday from us at Teltlale! :D

MARLLOW-X said:

August 21st, 10:45 am

I pumped for the season 2 conclusion, and a little sad that there won’t be any Telltale action for a while. What’s the next one coming down the pipe? Borderlands or Game of Thrones?

Laura Perusco's Avatar

Laura Perusco said:

August 21st, 11:16 am

Tales from the Borderlands is next in line… look out for more news on that one coming out of PAX at the end of this month!

BlueBl1zzard said:

August 21st, 10:49 am

Whaaa?? Episode 5 is coming out already? I’m extremely nervous/excited to see how things play out in the season finale.
That said, I’m also torn deciding if I should watch this trailer or not lol…I know you said no spoilers for episode 5 but still….

MARLLOW-X said:

August 21st, 10:51 am

7. A quick google search answered my own question. Tales from the Borderlands has a teaser and screenshots already. It’s supposed to be released in 2014, so all is well.

DecadanceFantasy said:

August 21st, 10:53 am

Nice trailer. Shows quite a bit of season 2 and a little of season 1. I still miss playing as Lee. Clem is good though. Sad to see it about to end. I hope it’s really awesome. I just got my PS4 so I’ll have to hook up my PS3 to see the ending. Totally worth it though. The Walking Dead series is one of my favorite games!

Laura Perusco's Avatar

Laura Perusco said:

August 21st, 11:18 am

Hey, thanks for playing the series! I’m sad to see this season end too… it’s hard to say goodbye.

MakoSOLIDER said:

August 21st, 10:56 am

Will u guys be adding a platinum?

tusunami said:

August 21st, 11:31 am

I will get this on ps4 since its coming to the system then I will buy the whole season!!!!!!!

GStylez1980 said:

August 21st, 11:52 am

Looking forward to catching up to Season 2 on my Vita!

Question though: When can we expect to finally see The Wolf Among Us on Vita? I have purposely held back on purchasing the game for PS3 because I wanted to play it on my OLED screen. Thanks!

medenko1975 said:

August 21st, 11:58 am

What wil be difference to PS4 from PS3?

cman199 said:

August 21st, 12:23 pm

I’m just waiting for Oct 28 to pick up retail for Vita.

Hello_Im_Julio said:

August 21st, 1:04 pm

What a great day the 26th will be. Sound Shapes DLC coming out, Metro Redux, inFamous First Light, and the final episode from TWD S2!!!

dodgedoors said:

August 21st, 1:07 pm

*Daniel will remember this

Wooo finally it’s time to start season 2. It has been very difficult to keep away until the last episode. Purchased this day 1 and now it’s time to enjoy.

LKR66 said:

August 21st, 1:10 pm

Lordy, this is a feelsplosion. There was a tear or two shed in this. Clem has really been through the grinder. But I know she is only stronger now, from it. Everyone who has taught her along the way. She’s a survivor. And I can’t wait to see her story in S2 close.

MyquiH said:

August 21st, 1:32 pm

Please make Season 3 about Jane!

iREVOLTER said:

August 21st, 1:53 pm

Finally I can start my TWD S2 playthrough till tuesday so I can get last ep and be hyped!

dkarlowicz10 said:

August 21st, 2:23 pm

I played a lot of Telltale games on PS3 (and PC). Even though I had already played Walking Dead on PS3, I repurchased it on the Vita and loved it a second time around. Now I buy Telltale games on Vita. Question: Would you guys consider releasing older Telltale games like Sam and Max (all three seasons), Monkey Island (season one plus remakes), etc on the Vita? I would gladly pay again to replay these classics. Telltale games are perfect on the go for the Vita. Please consider it. Otherwise, keep up the good work on these great games.

ferrers405 said:

August 21st, 2:24 pm

Telltale, any news about Wolf Among Us on Vita?

Seeby4 said:

August 21st, 2:42 pm

Just finished episode 4. What an ending is all I’m going to say. I have a feeling at some point in the finale you’re going to give us the choice to save Luke or Ken. If that happens, it’ll be the hardest decision ever.

GrannyCracka said:

August 21st, 8:36 pm

It’s been quite the ride seeing how my Clementine has grown and matured since Season 1. I’m trying to prepare myself for whatever ending you’ve prepared for us; here’s hoping my last choice in Season 2 will be to repeat “Still. Not. Bitten.”.

Jefferson550 said:

August 21st, 11:29 pm

I’m so excited!

oo7PorscheMGS said:

August 22nd, 8:57 am

YESSSSSSSSS, I’ve been TRYING to wait / not play the past two episodes because I just want to play them all together (hate waiting so long between episodes). So I’m glad you guys released this pretty quick! Love this game…top 10 material for sure – you captured the Walking Dead series (relationships / tough choices) so well.

Did I say I CAN’T WAIT? :P

This game is the #1 reason PS3 is still “CURRENT gen” for me. I have a feeling I’ll have to message all my friends about how good this game is..even though I think I already did that last season too. :P

Don’t F with my Clem. <3

oo7PorscheMGS said:

August 22nd, 9:08 am

And if it wasn’t for the Last of Us and my obsession with MGS, I’d say this is the best story/experience on PS3 out of all the thousands of games…

1) Metal Gear Solid 1+2+3+4+Peace Walker (play them ALL dang it..you can if you get the PS3 “MGS The Legacy Collection”!!!)
2) Last of Us
3) The Walking Dead
4) Journey
5) Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock
6) Red Dead Redemption
7) God of War 3
8) GTA V
9) Portal 2
10) Portal 1 + The Orange Box (Half Life 2..even though it was programmed terribly for the PS3)

ToFeY said:

August 26th, 12:09 pm

when’s the store update?? i wanna play episode 5 already >;(
how come PC gamers get it first dammit!!!!

YTizzle_HL said:

August 26th, 10:01 pm

Truly need help. I was wonder if its possible to transfer TWD Season 2 Ep 1 data from the ps3 to the ps vita? So i can start playing the on the vita. If so, how would I do that? :)