PS4-The Order

More PSP Titles and Minis Coming to PS Vita Starting Today

Jamil Miles's Avatar + Posted by Jamil Miles on May 15, 2012 // Senior Manager, Brand Marketing Handheld Consoles

PSP Gaming on PS Vita

Hi everyone! Gaming is the bread and butter of PS Vita, with titles such as Resistance: Burning Skies, Sound Shapes and Gravity Rush launching soon.

Starting today, you’ll have even more reason to never stop playing. We’re very excited to announce the following PSP titles and minis will be available on the PS Vita Store, with many more coming soon. These aren’t just the same games you might have played at one time in the past! Check out the full list below, and we’ll keep you posted as further titles are brought to PS Store.

Available Today

PSP Titles:
Cho Aniki Zero (Aksys Games Localization, Inc.)
Strikers 1945 Plus (PM Studios, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Rainbow Six: Vegas (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance (XSEED JKS, Inc.)
Ys: I & II Chronicles Digital (XSEED JKS, Inc.)

PSP minis:
Aero Racer (Halfbrick Studios)
Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick Studios)
Blast Off (Halfbrick Studios)
Dynogems (StormBasic)
Echoes (Halfbrick Studios)
Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar (Cohort Studios)
Vempire (Impressionware Srl)

Coming Soon

PSP Titles:
3D Twist & Match (Sanuk Games)
Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos Legacy (NIS America, Inc.)
Bejeweled 2 (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Beta Bloc (D3 Publisher of America)
Brain Challenge (Gameloft)
Dead Head Fred (D3 Publisher of America)
Field Commander (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Gods Eater Burst (D3 Publisher of America)
Groovin’ Blocks (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
King Of Pool (Nordcurrent UAB)
Luxor: Pharaoh’S Challenge Umd Legacy (Mumbo Jumbo)
Major League Baseball 2K10 (2KGames)
Mercury Meltdown (Ignition Entertainment)
Mx Vs Atv Untamed (THQ, Inc.)
Peggle (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Prehistoric Isle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords (D3 Publisher of America)
Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors Legacy (Natsume, Inc.)
Split Second (Disney Interactive Studios)
Super Pocket Tennis (D3 Publisher of America)
The Red Star (XS Games, LLC)
Unbound Saga (Vogster Entertainment, LLC)
Undead Knights Digital (Tecmo Koei America Corporation)
Uno (Gameloft)
Untold Legends: Brotherhood Of The Blade (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Untold Legends: The Warrior’S Code French (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Work Time Fun (D3 Publisher of America)
WWE All Stars (THQ, Inc.)
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 (THQ, Inc.)

PSP minis:
5 In 1 Solitaire (Digital Leisure)
Alien Zombie Death (PomPom Games)
Arcade Air Hockey & Bowling (Icon Games)
Babel: The King Of The Blocks (StormBasic)
Bashi Blocks (Icon Games)
Bermuda Triangle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Breakquest (Beatshapers)
Bubble Trubble (Creat Studios)
Card Shark (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Carnivores: Ice Age (Beatshapers)
Cohort Chess (Cohort Studios)
Doodle Fit (Gamelion)
Doodle Pool (Big Head Games)
Duael Invaders (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Enigmo (Beatshapers)
Family Games (Icon Games)
Farm Frenzy (Alawar Entertainment, Inc.)
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Fly Fu (Invictus Games LTD.)
Galcon Labs (Beatshapers)
Gamocracy One : Legend Of Robot (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Gold Medalist (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Guerrilla War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hal 21 (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hero Of Sparta (Gameloft)
Hysteria Project 2 (Sanuk Games)
Ikari Warriors (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Ikari Warriors Ii: Victory Road (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Jelly Pops (PomPom Games)
Karimogi (StormBasic)
Labyrinth (Bigben Interactive, S.A.)
Let’S Golf (Gameloft)
Marvin’S Maze (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Mecho Wars (Creat Studios)
Omg-Z! (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
One Epic Game (Grip Digital)
Ozma Wars (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
P.O.W. – Prisoners Of War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Pipe Madness (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Pix N Love Rush (Sanuk Games)
Psycho Soldier (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Red Bull X-Fighters (Xendex)
Rumble Trucks (Playerthree Ltd)
Street Smart (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
The 2D Adventures Of Rotating Octopus Character (Dakko Dakko Ltd.)
The Impossible Game (Grip Digital)
The Marbians (Nordisk Film Distribution A/S)
Twin Blades (Sanuk Games)
Vanguard Ii (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Wackylands Boss (Creat Studios)
Yetisports (Xendex)
Zombie Racers (Big Head Games)

It’s been almost three months since we launched PS Vita here in the U.S. and we’re continuing to find ways to add to your portable entertainment experience. With the recent launch of non-gaming apps such as Skype and Paint Park, and upcoming apps such as Treasure Park and Wake Up Club, all available for free, the PS Vita is an ever-evolving platform that keeps you connected to the content and experiences that are most important to all of you gamers.

What PSP games are you most excited to play on PS Vita?

353 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4 8

+ SogeKing on May 15th, 2012 at 11:47 am said:

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow
Resistance Retribution

+ massimodo on May 15th, 2012 at 11:48 am said:

I wouldn’t use the term coming soon on this blog. This is going to be one long drawn out painful process. I don’t know who’s in charge, but its obviously not a gamer. The most requested psp titles and minis are absent from those lists.

PJM deluxe, from what I’m reading out there on the net has slipped till next week.

+ akibake on May 15th, 2012 at 11:49 am said:

Where is PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe that was promised to work starting today, and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge which already works in Europe?!

+ zaphodb42 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:51 am said:

How about Gran Turismo and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters…

+ angibri2000 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:53 am said:

I have one request the Monopoly Mini. I play this with co-workers. Can this be included so that I can play it on my Vita? I have it on my Android phone but I would much rather play it on my Vita to save myself phone battery. Also, I picket up PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe last week and I don’t see it on the list. Will this be playable on Vita soon?

+ K1LL3R289 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:53 am said:

I’m just waiting for Shadow of Destiny to be downloadable as a PSP game on Vita!

+ FoomMan on May 15th, 2012 at 11:53 am said:

PixelJunk Monsters was listed on the official PlayStation YouTube channel as coming to the Vita today. Please tell me this wasn’t an oversight.

+ Ejsponge61 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:54 am said:

I still want the PSP’s Beats brought to the Vita. It’s probably my favorite PSP game of all time.

+ Kchow23 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:54 am said:

Extremely disappointing that this post wasn’t for full PSP and PS Minis support. You guys have been relying on our patience as PS Vita owners and haven’t been able to come through for us on this front which was excepted to be delivered on DAY 1. There is so much time that one can wait until it becomes frustrating that a job hasn’t been completed and you guys are getting really close to it. Almost 4 months or 6 if you count the release in Japan to hear about an update on PSP and PS Minis support which isn’t even completed yet and no word about PS One Classics support.

+ AwRy108 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:55 am said:

Waiting for PSOne titles.

+ Zilas on May 15th, 2012 at 11:57 am said:

When are we going to get PSOne Classics???

+ Dinsouza on May 15th, 2012 at 11:57 am said:

You guys better start hurry up on getting PJ Monsters Deluxe to work or some people are gonna get angry. Dylan Cuthbert promised us. With last week’s PJ sale, lots of people (like me) picked it up just to play on the Vita. Assuming it’s not on the list (not even coming soon?!) by a mistake, I think that we were mislead, and this is not cool at all…

+ DrakenCloud on May 15th, 2012 at 11:57 am said:

Not one game worth buying, um excuse me but wasn’t there some mention of a discount program for people who already owned the PSP games or did you forget about that?? also can someone explain to me why I can transfer my PS One classics to my psp but not to MY VITA???!! yea alot sense that makes, please you’ve taken enough of our money how about a break here huh?

+ Kirnzee on May 15th, 2012 at 11:58 am said:

PSone classics?

+ Kchow23 on May 15th, 2012 at 11:58 am said:

Will the PS Vita also support DLC from PSP titles? and when will I be able to download Minis that I’ve received from PS Plus?

+ Dinsouza on May 15th, 2012 at 12:00 pm said:

Correcting my last sentence: “Not assuming it isn’t on the list (not even coming soon?!) by a mistake, I think that we were misled, and this is not cool at all…”

+ Nerroth on May 15th, 2012 at 12:00 pm said:

It would be nice if Fate/Unlimited Codes could be added to the list at some point.

+ TeKkAmAnGaMmA on May 15th, 2012 at 12:01 pm said:

Any chance of getting Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play on Vita ? Also, more PS1 support please. :)

+ Kchow23 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:03 pm said:

Patience is wearing thin… At least get full PSP and PS Mini support down pat ASAP and worry about PS One later.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:04 pm said:

I really hate so say – especially since i own one – that the psvita is nothing different than the psp..besides the touch screen and the second analog stick ..it does just the same as a psp only it doesn’t play all of psp games and the xmb is now TMB..with bubbles..smh I feel like the system was so hyped up about what it can do..but got a slap in the face when we found out that its not. One feature that was really disappointing was the web browser..this system cost more than an ipod touch…yet the web browser is worst than the mp3 player…and i mean horrible!! SMH i hope SONY fixes these PROBLEMS ASAP!!(like the web browser and not being able to put games in one file aka bubble…or not being able to play ALL our PSP games) Although if i must say the PS Vita games are impressive..im really looking forward to a GOD OF WAR and a Grand Turismo game..and especially a GTA or Saints Row game..those are the type of games that will make the PS Vita boost some sales..Make it happen SONY ..stop slacking ..because you’ll lose money and fan base :/

+ Dinsouza on May 15th, 2012 at 12:08 pm said:

I’m under the impression that all these titles (including the ones labeled “coming soon”) were already playable on the Vita if you owned a PS3 and downloaded them through it. Am I correct?

+ DarthDanMan on May 15th, 2012 at 12:09 pm said:

@#44
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is compatible if you copy it via PS3 apparently. Also Crisis Core would only go on PSN if Square-Enix says so.

+ rafaeldaolio on May 15th, 2012 at 12:10 pm said:

Please Add more PSP Titles such as:
– Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
– Final Fantasy VII Crysis Core
– Final Fantasy Type-0
– Rock Band Unplugged
– Bleach
– Naruto

I love these games and they are very difficult to find in UMD.

Thank you.

+ NashTheSlash on May 15th, 2012 at 12:10 pm said:

I’m *dying* to play Patapon 3 on my Vita. That looks like the most popularly requested PSP game.

+ DarthDanMan on May 15th, 2012 at 12:11 pm said:

@#57
That UMD passport thing was/is only for Japan… I don’t know why though.

+ echogridlock on May 15th, 2012 at 12:12 pm said:

“Coming Soon” means nothing when coming from Sony and its affiliates. Do you have any idea how many times I have heard coming soon from you guys in the past year?

Coming Soon= anywhere from next week to next year.

+ ccanfield1 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:14 pm said:

I also agree with Quiglin in the request for Valkyria Chronicles 2 & 3. Please add !!!!

+ DarthDanMan on May 15th, 2012 at 12:14 pm said:

@#70
I don’t own any of them but I heard a few of them were.

@#72
As Sony has said before they don’t control what 3rd party devs want to put on the store or not.

+ TurismoM3 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:18 pm said:

You need:

Gran Turismo
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

+ JKar275 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:20 pm said:

What about making these PSP titles compatible with PS Vita:
1) Resistance: Retribution
2) Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
3) Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow
4) Phantasy Star Portable 2

Thank you very much for making Hero of Sparta (mini) compatible with PS Vita.

I just bought my PS Vita few days ago & I’m truly enjoying it very much. But you need to get developers to make non-JRPGs and more sci-fi shooters for the PS Vita.

+ MarkakaJin on May 15th, 2012 at 12:22 pm said:

So, when will we be able to play our PS1 classics? That’s all I care about right now. Plus, I still can’t play my PS Minis on my Vita because all the ones I have came from being free due to being a PS+ subscriber. One more thing, the Facebook app sucks so much. Not that I like Facebook and all but at least make the app better. I feel that my PS Vita is worthless right now.

+ mrk1976 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:23 pm said:

Thank you for adding more PSP content to Vita, please keep it up! :-)

My personal PSP wish list (all titles are available on PSN):

-Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
-Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
-Capcom Puzzle World
-Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play
-Mortal Kombat: Unchained
-Sega Genesis Collection

(As you can tell, I’m a compilation enthusiast).

Again, thanks for continuing to work on PSP compatibility.

+ alfred7131 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:26 pm said:

PS Vita Compatibility Wish List
Motorstorm Artic Edge
Twisted Metal Head On
Resistance Retrobution
Burnout Lgends/Dominator
Need For Speed Underground Rivals
Killzone Liberation

+ Heatseeker125 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:27 pm said:

Did they really promise PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe today? When I read the blog post last week, it said PixelJunk Monsters but didn’t specifically say the Deluxe version would be on Vita. For those asking about PS1 classics, hopefully when PlayStation Suite is out of beta.

+ remanutd5 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:27 pm said:

very nice to see more psp and psmini games coming to the vita, excellent.
how about ModNation Racers Road Trip online multiplayer patch?

+ gold1617 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:30 pm said:

We need GT PSP on VITA or a new one for VITA…really hope one of these are atleast announced soon :)

+ K1LL3R289 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:32 pm said:

Yeah how about new ACTUAL Vita games? Or maybe good PSP games to hold us early Vita adopters over?

+ jose213jose on May 15th, 2012 at 12:33 pm said:

What about PSP add-on’s, will we see add-ons to our Vita soon?

+ dom_x8 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:36 pm said:

with “need for speed” “gta vicecity” and midnight club LA,the ps vita will be even better

+ death_by_wabbit on May 15th, 2012 at 12:39 pm said:

I don’t see too much on the Coming Soon list to get too worked up over and some of those games work already, I’m playing God Eater Burst right now for example & I hear that Puzzle Quest & Mx Vs Atv Untamed are working too. we also know that some games work in EU that wont work in the US like Motorstorm Arctic Edge, it would be simple to fix that too.

And no Pixeljunk Monsters wasn’t just forgotten on the list, I already tried to download it

+ tusunami on May 15th, 2012 at 12:42 pm said:

And who says patience is a vitue & it doesn’t payoff.

+ gdogg666 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:43 pm said:

boooooooooooo most of theses games if not all too lazy to fully look already work with the vita if it is put on the vita from the ps3 as it doesnt say anything bout the force unleashed yet i have it on my psv right now

+ TLRtheory on May 15th, 2012 at 12:43 pm said:

Very grateful! One of the small joys I wanted from day one was very simple… to see how nice it feels to play single-stick games that BEGGED for dual sticks… with dual sticks. I was highly disappointed that I couldn’t play Age of Zombies from the start.

But hey… better late than never! Now I’m happily playing Age of Zombies on my Vita, alongside Vempire and Valhalla Knights 2!

…I do hope that Phantasy Star Portable 2 makes it on that list sometime though. That truly would’ve been the BEST to play on Vita.

+ gdogg666 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:45 pm said:

btw killzone does work on the vita just need the ps3 to be the download station tho

+ TMAZT3R on May 15th, 2012 at 12:46 pm said:

Man you guys are all complainers, be glad they are still supporting the vita the can drop it right now you spoiled people who have no thankfulness. Thank you sony anything added to the vita makes me happy.

If you people do not shut up past june 12th for at least a month you need to really get some pu**y or go outside once and a while.

+ Alienzero2k1 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:46 pm said:

@80 those two capcom games are already on ps vita just download on ps3 first then xfer i know cause i have them on mine!

+ DTXSFC on May 15th, 2012 at 12:48 pm said:

Traxxpad
Def Jam: The Takeover
All GTA

And pretty much every PSP digital title I purchased so I can get rid of my PSP Go.

+ naDOOFUS on May 15th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

I would play the [DELETED] outta Tetris mini and pac-man championship if they was added to the vita.

+ death_by_wabbit on May 15th, 2012 at 12:51 pm said:

@gdogg666 I think you are right, I know that man of them do

+ zombie9 on May 15th, 2012 at 12:55 pm said:

Still playing PSP and PS3. I have no comment on the Vita.
Zombie9 returns in June To PSN!!! Playing a lot of LBP2 and Mortal Kombat (in 3-D) lately on PS3!!!

PAGE 1 2 3 4 8