LittleBigPlanet 3

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Jul 15, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Hype levels for GTA V are nearing capacity after the debut of the game’s first gameplay video. Speaking of videos, we got a look at just how much better the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X is going to look. Good gravy.

Ratchet & Clank are returning to their roots in Into the Nexus, Killzone: Shadow Fall’s actors and pre-order bonuses got officially detailed, you can sign up now for a chance to get into the Killzone: Mercenary closed beta, and more.

What did you play this weekend?

• I’m playing: Velocity Ultra, Hotline Miami
  • I’m watching: Better Off Ted (Anybody watch this? Worth watching the whole thing?)
  • I’m listening to: PlayStation Blogcast 080, Special Others, The Dear Hunter

What We’re Reading

Top 10 PS.Blog Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

6 Comments

+ xClayMeow on July 15th, 2013 at 6:39 am said:

Divekick is $10?!?! AHAHAHAHA

Even $0.99 would have been too high. Ridiculous.

+ Sonicfan11589 on July 15th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

I just received an email a few days ago for a 7 day trial of PS PLUS, and I got Silent Hill: Book of Memories for $7.50.

I think I am actually going to consider for once purchase a PS Plus subscription.

I can’t wait for FFX/X-2 HD, gonna get it for Vita. I hope Square releases a Vita bundle, (would love to get it for my brother if that happens).

+ KosmoCrisis on July 15th, 2013 at 10:10 am said:

I’ve enjoyed Divekick the two times I’ve played it and have noticed the improvements. It plays really when at the tournament level too. I like the oversized two button controller and hope someone makes this a reality. Sounds silly, but way more fun than using the shoulder buttons on the DS.

+ lisatsunami on July 15th, 2013 at 10:29 am said:

I’m playing Lego Batman 2 for both PS3 and Vita. Great game. Just finished Lego Lord of the Rings on both platforms.. Adding speech to the Lego games makes a huge, positive difference.

I am still plugging away, trying to play TLOU on survival mode. D*mm runners!

In a way I like the summer doldrums. I get to work on my huge backlog of games.

+ deadendblues on July 15th, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

Reading ex communication
watching pre home run derby
playing blazblue
listening sonic youth

GO Alverez!

+ ZaGe-zAiKaNo on July 15th, 2013 at 8:12 pm said:

Not really doing much. Just taking a break from 3 days straight of EVO.