PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Injustice: Gods Among Us Hits PS Vita November 12th

Jack Mathews's Avatar + Posted by Jack Mathews on Oct 07, 2013 // Technical Director and Co-Founder, Armature Studio

Armature Studio is proud to announce our next game for PS Vita, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, is hitting stores on November 12th.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for PS Vita

When developing Injustice on Vita, our primary goal was to make sure it could hold its own next to its console counterpart.

The PS3 version has beautiful lighting, destructible environments, and — most importantly — 60 FPS fighting. We worked tirelessly to bring this experience to the handheld, and pulled out all the stops to push the PS Vita as hard as we could to make all of the above happen.

In addition to all of this, we’ve included ad-hoc multiplayer, traditional multiplayer over wifi, and touch controls to Story Mode and various S.T.A.R. Labs Missions.

Also, since this is the Ultimate Edition, the game will include all downloadable content that was released for the console edition.

Our friends at NetherRealm Studios made such a wonderful game in Injustice: Gods Among Us. We’re just happy to be able to use our experience on prior PS Vita projects to take what they did and spare no expense in creating a version of the game that allows people to play it on the go.

We hope you enjoy the game when it launches next month!

64 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Mister-Nep on October 7th, 2013 at 6:07 am said:

Very cool to be getting this game on the Vita.

+ lamaryo123 on October 7th, 2013 at 6:07 am said:

Sweet! Always wanted to pick up this game as i love fighters. I will look into this ^.^

+ MarkakaJin on October 7th, 2013 at 6:09 am said:

Will there be a PS3 version of the ultimate edition?

+ rjthakid on October 7th, 2013 at 6:12 am said:

To close to the PS4 release for me. I’ll get it eventually though.

+ Zezzler on October 7th, 2013 at 6:13 am said:

I was a HUUUUGE fan of the Vita version of Mortal Kombat, especially because it played just like the console counterpart and felt extremely fast.

So I am more than happy to see Injustice make its way to Vita! Thanks Armature!

+ jahonius80 on October 7th, 2013 at 6:13 am said:

Man I love NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. for supporting the Vita.

I absolutely LOVED Mortal Kombat (Komplete Edition, I believe) on the VIta on the launch day. The game looked sick though there were some sacrifice on the graphic fidelity.

I’m sold!

+ Malkavilis on October 7th, 2013 at 6:14 am said:

I can´t believe! Finally!

It will be cross-play and/or cross-buy? We will have a demo?

+ AnoyoIkari on October 7th, 2013 at 6:16 am said:

My only real question is will it communicate with the Injustice IOS game? I’d love to bring my unlockables over to m vita or work on some for my IOS game.

+ leonskjti on October 7th, 2013 at 6:16 am said:

and price?

+ marcelinoap77 on October 7th, 2013 at 6:19 am said:

Brazilian voice acting will be included on vita version?

+ xPhoenix777 on October 7th, 2013 at 6:22 am said:

3 days before PS4?! :S I will get it on sale later…

+ Elvick_ on October 7th, 2013 at 6:25 am said:

Will definitely pick this up. Just hope the visuals look better than MK did. I’m fine with games playing better than looking better, but looking better is always nice too. :P

+ akisuo on October 7th, 2013 at 6:35 am said:

Hell to the yeah! Me and my son love the PS3 version, but we just don’t get too much time to play it. Though with the vita version coming out next month, I think that will all change now. Hell yeah!

+ DarkOne_PR on October 7th, 2013 at 6:40 am said:

wait what! FOR VITA!? LOL! Thats pretty fu#$%%ing kool!

+ DarkOne_PR on October 7th, 2013 at 6:42 am said:

will it be cross play?

+ Zionine on October 7th, 2013 at 6:44 am said:

Fancy..
I might get this that week.. or on a fighting game sale… :) Pending on price.. not paying 40$ for this.

Also.. Ys will be out and Tearaway the 2nd friday after that date… and I’ll more than likely still be playing Pokemon. Really fun news though.

+ TheExiled12894 on October 7th, 2013 at 6:45 am said:

AWESOME! So glad I waited! :D

+ ngreatshark on October 7th, 2013 at 7:04 am said:

did armature also work on MK for Vita, because that turned out really well. Gotta say this announcement is a very pleasant surprise, and I for sure want to add this to the collection once its released. I actually found Mortal Kombat to be easier to play on my Vita with smaller face buttons.

+ Superstone on October 7th, 2013 at 7:08 am said:

+ G-Force08 on October 7th, 2013 at 7:15 am said:

So it has officially been revealed now. Good. I’m glad the Vita is getting more support, although I wish Western territories would get more Vita exclusive titles (like many of those which are released in Japan).

The Vita absolutely needs great exclusives; especially those from well known and liked franchises.

Still, this is good news. Keep up the good work! :D

+ xClayMeow on October 7th, 2013 at 7:27 am said:

I was pleasantly surprised by this game on PS3 – the visuals and special effects are amazing. This is a great addition to the Vita for any fighter fan, that’s for sure.

+ Draxido on October 7th, 2013 at 7:40 am said:

This is amazing !!! thanks guys, i will need to make a schedule between MK, UMVC3, Tekken and this :D !!!

+ viceforce on October 7th, 2013 at 7:42 am said:

BUYERS BEWARE: A year from now this game WILL be free for plus

+ RE_Player on October 7th, 2013 at 7:42 am said:

Day 1 for me.

+ carlpain on October 7th, 2013 at 7:56 am said:

The game will be out for PS3, Vita, PS4, 360 and ( I think) PC. 50 bucks for PS4, PS3 and 360. 30 bucks for PC and Vita.

+ Figboy on October 7th, 2013 at 7:59 am said:

Awesome. Will definitely pick it up when I can!

+ SarshelYam on October 7th, 2013 at 7:59 am said:

Jack, any clarification if the PS4 version is hitting day one at launch, 11/15?

+ CaptainRadical on October 7th, 2013 at 8:06 am said:

If it’s 20$ I’ll probably buy it day one.
Got burned on buying Mortal Kombat right away and then having it go half price within a month at certain places.

+ OocaverexoO on October 7th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

******* awesome!!! next month i gonna have to buy this, renew my PLUS and buy YS celceta!

+ jay-_-flo on October 7th, 2013 at 8:50 am said:

Yes! I will finally be able to play my to favorite fighting games on the go. I love this :)

+ KazeEternal on October 7th, 2013 at 8:52 am said:

Cross Buy/Cross Play with the PS4/3 Version?

+ TomHoang on October 7th, 2013 at 8:55 am said:

Nice, I skipped the PS3 version, so I’ll definitely check out the Vita version.

+ zepified on October 7th, 2013 at 9:48 am said:

DAY #1, nuff said

To those that made this possible… Thank you so much!!!! The Vita really is the “King of Fighters” (Ha Ha I know we don’t have that game in particular… although I never liked it that much anyways).

+ FenixJester on October 7th, 2013 at 10:09 am said:

SOOOO EXCITED! I love this game. Does anyone know if the PS4 version will support remote play? Or do I need to buy 2 versions?

+ Mando44646 on October 7th, 2013 at 10:25 am said:

PLEASE tell me this includes all the unlockables from the nonsense iOS game. I shouldnt have to play someone else’s iphone in order to unlock a Batman Beyond costume

+ Wolfgame_Dev1 on October 7th, 2013 at 10:41 am said:

Yay box copy!

+ BlueBl1zzard on October 7th, 2013 at 11:09 am said:

I really hope this will be cross play. Still, thank you guys very much for making this! I was really hoping this would one day come to vita, as I have this for ps3 but haven’t put anywhere near the amount of time into it that I wanted to.

+ cano74 on October 7th, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

Is this the game you were teasing for Christmas time or is that something else?

+ Elvick_ on October 7th, 2013 at 11:26 am said:

To those wondering, yes it’s coming to PS3 too. And PS4!

+ tusunami on October 7th, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Cool this was a fun game, the PS Vita get’s the complete version awesome. But later for this games since its close to PS4 launch day. And the fact that my backlog of games are ludicrous. PS4 day1 shipping I’m out!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ kingneirad on October 7th, 2013 at 11:52 am said:

will this be cross buy?

+ IIL0YDII on October 7th, 2013 at 12:19 pm said:

If its same low polygon thing as MK 9 Ed Boon can shove it.

+ Kchow23 on October 7th, 2013 at 12:21 pm said:

Great that its coming to PS Vita, but I’m hopeful since it is Armature we might have a much better port than what MK was.

+ freshprincepbg on October 7th, 2013 at 12:29 pm said:

This is cool, there are a lot of fighting games on Vita though, I wish you would look into other genres. But at least this is a good fighting game

+ DCS-Tekken on October 7th, 2013 at 12:58 pm said:

Question: Will this be also on the PlayStation Store as a DIGITAL Version as well???

Let us know?

I want a Digital Version…

+ Welmosca on October 7th, 2013 at 1:00 pm said:

FANTASTIC news thanks for bringing this to the Vita….I haven’t bought the game yet….but now I’ll be definitely be getting on both PS3 and Vita…and I get the feeling this Ultimate edition will be coming to PS3 juts like MK Komplete edition.So I’ll wait a lil more….also get rid of the PS4 version.

+ mrk1976 on October 7th, 2013 at 1:13 pm said:

Will be picking up both Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Injustice: Gods Among Us!

Armature, my Vita and myself thank you!

+ KingTygerVII on October 7th, 2013 at 1:17 pm said:

WOW, just WOW, i wanted this game, but didnt want to play it on PS3, i wanted a portable fighting game, now this one i will get and it comes with my Papi( big daddy) Lobo, time for the domination to commence…. once the game is out hahahhaa, thanks Sony and Nearthelands, now if we can talk about other PSN games to hit the PS Vita, cause the Vita has the power for them, we need more, not just Indies.

+ boomstickbhg on October 7th, 2013 at 1:25 pm said:

Cool I was waiting for a price drop on the PS3 version, but now I’ll probably grab this instead.

I Don’t buy a lot of fighting games, but when I do, I buy NetherRealm’s.

Yes I know another company did the vita port.

+ Gamerzlimited on October 7th, 2013 at 1:34 pm said:

I knew this was coming, but it’s a surprise that it’s this soon. If I had failed to get the standard version for $9.99 on Gamestop’s online only deal, I would have waited for the Ultimate Edition and bought that instead. Won’t be buying it on the PS3, but I will on the Vita as long as it’s available digitally.

@DCS-Tekken I seconded the digital version too because I buy my Vita games digital only. It probably will, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

PAGE 1 2