Knack 2

Dec 01

Dec 01

PlayStation Blogcast 270: PSXcellence

Why The Evil Within 2 is one of the year's best games.

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

We know, we know, we’ve been bad on the podcast front lately. But today, we attempt to make up for it! One week before PlayStation Experience in Anaheim, CA, we welcome a brand-new member of the PlayStation Blogcast team — Kristen Titus! Then we delve into my experiences with The Evil Within 2, one of my personal favorites of 2017.

Subscribe via iTunes, Spotify, Google or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• The Evil Within 2
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins
  • Elephants
  • PlayStation Experience
  • Trophies
  • Overwatch

Recent Episodes

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan ClementsOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Kristen Titus

Sid Shuman – Director of Social Media, SIEA
Ryan Clements – Sr. Social Media Specialist, SIEA
Kristen Titus – Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

Mercenary09 said:

December 1st, 9:02 pm

Welcome back team. Been missing the Blogcast lately. Just want to give a Huge welcome to Kristen! It’s great to have a female voice on the Blogcast.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

December 2nd, 8:56 pm

Thanks! Been a very busy holiday but it’s good to be back!

jbumi said:

December 2nd, 4:55 am

Welcome to the Blogcast, Kristen! I like this trio – looking forward to many more episodes!!

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

December 2nd, 11:04 pm

Great to have a new voice. Impressive debut!

BLite said:

December 2nd, 8:58 am

In that opener image, whose arm is holding the camera, or has his arm been severed at the elbow and is floating up holding the camera?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

December 2nd, 11:05 pm

Guess you’ll just have to play… there actually is an answer to this question :-)

Playz4Keeps said:

December 5th, 6:45 am

Good question BLite! But is this a trick question? I’m actually looking forward to you coming up with the answer. I think you may be surprised! I say “the trick question shall receive a trick answer!”

Dead-Sync said:

December 2nd, 10:57 am

Welcome to the Blogcast Kristen! Nice to hear a new voice, and it sounds like you fit in great! Props for a name drop I haven’t heard in a while: Star Fox Adventures. I vividly remember Star Fox Assault (same system) which ironically had massive maps with vehicles that felt appropriate for 64 player online….limited to only 4 players splitscreen. womp womp.

As for Origins, yup. That game has me exploring every single tomb, cave, and little house with a loot box that 2 silly guards thought they could keep safe. Awesome game, the best in the series since AC2 in my opinion.

BlueBl1zzard said:

December 4th, 4:26 pm

Nice to hear a new voice (and a female one) on the Blogcast, welcome Kristen!

Also, glad to hear the glowing review of Evil Within 2, Sid! I just finished the first one the other day (it was…interesting, but I did enjoy it), and picked up the second on Black Friday. Now I can’t wait to start it up!

madcrabs said:

December 4th, 11:41 pm

Shout out to that Zelda game on PlayStation, Kristen.

asdasfdgsa said:

December 14th, 8:35 pm

카지노사이트 – VP8282.COM – 호게임 젠틀맨카지노주소 바카라테이블 바카라게임룰추천 카지노사이트 카지노시티사이트 텍사스카지노주소 라이브다이사이노하우 빅휠게임사이트 바카라하는곳 바카라주소 카지노주소 카지노주소 메가카지노사이트 맥스바카라사이트 로얄바카라주소 슈퍼맨카지노 메가바카라사이트 카지노하는곳 국빈바카라사이트우리카지노싸이트 코리아바카라사이트 카지노사이트아시안 빅휠룰 헬로우카지노추천 바카라하는곳 생중계다이사이사이트