Okay you guys, it’s almost GTA time. I’m trying to cram in as many other games before then as possible, but I think I’m going to have to make some sacrifices. I plan to wrap up Puppeteer, hit at least level 20 in Diablo III, and make it to Hell in Spelunky before then, but there’s a very real possibility that my weekend will be an endless death-cycle in Spelunky and my controller will be in pieces by Tuesday. Time will tell.
A few highlights this week: You can now snag some sweet The Last of Us art to hang on your wall, we revealed some exclusive Infamous: Second Son in-game gear you can get by pre-ordering, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is finally out on PS3, Ryan brought back hands-on impressions of Ubisoft’s breathtaking new JRPG tribute Child of Light, and Killzone: Mercnary is out now on PS Vita.
What are you playing this weekend?
What We’re Reading
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- SCE Japan Press Conference 2013 Livestream
- The Last of Us Art Prints Out Now, Development Series Episode 6 Debuted
- Infamous: Second Son Pre-order Bonuses Revealed
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix on PS3 Today, New Trailer
- Hands-on: Child of Light for PS4
- August 2013′s PSN Top Sellers
- Carnivores HD Tears into PS3 Today
- Assassin’s Creed IV on PS4: A Truly Next-Gen Experience
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Coming to PS3
- Killzone: Mercenary Launches in North America Today
- Cookie Clicker
- Review: Killzone: Mercenary – Destructoid
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Review – IGN
- The evolution of the PlayStation controller
- ‘Sound Shapes’ Review, A Year Later and Still a Must Buy
- HeartMachineZ: PS4 Vita support for Hyper Light Drifter. Activate!
- RockstarGames: New official #GTAV artwork added to the site today
- Video Gamers Await Launch of PlayStation 4 | Fox Business Video
- Here’s What Some Developers Think Of the PlayStation 4
Most-Watched Video of the Week